Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Tickets

Still buy them at under 16 though, I'm 24 and i always buy juvenile tickets away from home :blush:

I did that until I got married. Then I thought it kind of took the piss a little bit.

And anyone who thinks that's terrible can shut up; many's the friday and saturday night I spent at home, on my own at 17 whilst my mates were out clubbing. A fair deal, methinks.

I still get away with getting a young adult ticket over the phone!

Get in!

I'm not ashamed of it either, I'll save money where ever I can!

Don't they ask for your membership number though?

It would work if you're not a member, but if they get your membership number they can see your D.O.B on their computer monitor, and most of them work out that you're over 22. Or they should do.

Fair play though, if you can get away with it then by all means good on you :thumbup:

so when the club says it can't afford to sign another player do those not paying the entrance rate for their true age feel:

a) annoyed the club isn't buying anybody else

b) think the board (which really means shareholders) should put some money in to do so

c) guilty

:unsure:

so when the club says it can't afford to sign another player do those not paying the entrance rate for their true age feel:

b) think the board (which really means shareholders) should put some money in to do so

c) guilty

No as stated i only do it at away games because i have a full adult season ticket. and considering that i have only missed three games all season i think the club do pretty well out of me, don't you? :ph34r:

Don't they ask for your membership number though?

It would work if you're not a member, but if they get your membership number they can see your D.O.B on their computer monitor, and most of them work out that you're over 22. Or they should do.

Fair play though, if you can get away with it then by all means good on you :thumbup:

Simple enough either say you are not a member, or get your sister to do it! :P

c) guilty

Why would I feel guilty and more to the fact why should I?

In simple terms, I don't think the club give a shit about me, so if I can save my self a fiver on a match ticket and put it to use somewhere else, I'm a happy chappy.

:thumbup:

It's up to the club, and the turnstile operators, to prevent adults going into the ground with concessions tickets. Believe me, when I worked on the turnstiles, I refused entry on a number of ocassions to people who tried to get in with the wrong ticket! :P

why don't you buy the tickets that relate to you.

cheepskates. where is the honesty, the decency, the respect. you should be ashamed of yourself to be honest.

Cheepskate and proud mate!

Not ashamed at all either!

why don't you buy the tickets that relate to you.

cheepskates. where is the honesty, the decency, the respect. you should be ashamed of yourself to be honest.

However much people pay for their tickets it's £X more than the club would get if those people didn't bother going at all. I don't blame people for trying to get cheaper tickets. If the club can't be bothered to check and the people get away with it then fair play to them.

When I bought my season ticket for first season at the Walkers I was 15, though the guy selling it (in that shed thing opposite it being built, remember that) didnt notice i was 16 in july before the season starts so I still got kids that year, but when you go from kids tickets to adults tickets when you go away every week it his you.

Me and Cobbo managed to get him a ticket for Plymouth using my OU NUS card, the lass at the ticket office didnt even look at it. Guilty as charged - I think the club have had enough out of me in the past 21 years for very little return :o

When I got tickets for the QPR match earlier in the season I got them when they were only available to members, but my membership had expired. The girl on the phone threw in free membership for me and my two kids at the same time. :) .

Archived