Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

OS Dribble.

dribble

Well, we all expected the odd cup shock, but who could've predicted that Birmingham (4/9), Stoke (3/10), Middlesbrough (1/6) and Man United (1/12) would all face replays?

Furthermore, Fulham (2/7), Tottenham (4/7), Sheffield United (4/9) and Celtic (1/8) all got knocked out. The accumulative odds on these four all losing their respective cup matches was an incredible 7,348/1.

They really must not have anything better to do than come out with crap. You could take any weekend of football and say well "these drawn with these, these beat these....and then after have silly odds! THE WHOLE POINT IN GAMBLING IS PREDICTING IT FIRST YOU OS MONKEYS :mad::mad::mad:

I mean, the fecking lottery numbers come out every week at 14 million/1 ...Why don't they print them and say" well the chances of those 6 numbers coming out together is 14,3434,343/1 :mad::mad::mad: baboons :mad::mad::mad: Report something interesting for once. :mad::mad::mad:

dribble

They really must not have anything better to do than come out with crap. You could take any weekend of football and say well "these drawn with these, these beat these....and then after have silly odds! THE WHOLE POINT IN GAMBLING IS PREDICTING IT FIRST YOU OS MONKEYS :mad::mad::mad:

I mean, the fecking lottery numbers come out every week at 14 million/1 ...Why don't they print them and say" well the chances of those 6 numbers coming out together is 14,3434,343/1 :mad::mad::mad: baboons :mad::mad::mad: Report something interesting for once. :mad::mad::mad:

:blink::S

dribble

Calm down dude, I would say that they are just trying to promote foxes betting or summit. :rolleyes:

Calm down dude, I would say that they are just trying to promote foxes betting or summit. :rolleyes:

Which in reality has nothing what so ever to do with them. It's probably some betting company linked up with NTL and you will find there's Owls betting, Wolves betting etc and they'll all have the same crap.

Which in reality has nothing what so ever to do with them. It's probably some betting company linked up with NTL and you will find there's Owls betting, Wolves betting etc and they'll all have the same crap.

They are still payed to promote though :rolleyes:

They are still payed to promote though :rolleyes:

But it's not the current board's doing is it. They have no choice in this until the contract with NTL runs out in 2015 or some such future date.

Archived