Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

curious

living in the sticks, as i do, nowhere near leicester there's not many players/people around here. but a mate of mine used to live next door to mark wallington.......and i saw his cock once

Thanks for the Insight ;)

living in the sticks, as i do, nowhere near leicester there's not many players/people around here. but a mate of mine used to live next door to mark wallington.......and i saw his cock once

He lives somwhere in Linconshire cus he teaches in Sleaford.

Tony Battersy (who used to play for Lincoln) live 2 minutes away from me but that's about it.

I suppose that;s what you get for living 10 minutes away from Lincoln when you;'re at home.

Don't really know of any that live in Melton, but One of me old school teachers who I play football with drinks down Leveins local and apparently he's in there almost every day and is very often out his head and has to be supervised home.lol

Anyone know where Fryatt lives (Doubt anyone will know) just thought seeing as he's from Nuneaton he might live there.

I want to know what school he went to because he's 19 so its quite possible he was in my year (Prehaps the year above) me he didn't go to my school, but i'd be intrested to know where abouts he is from in Nuneaton

Archived