Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

curious

not that im a mad stalker or nething but just wondering if anyone knows where any of the city players live? or if anyone ever sees them around. i remember seeing mdv and mayburry the day after we signed them in fosse park :ph34r:

beaumont leys

Interestingly enough, it is written into any player's contract (since Levein has been here) that they must live within about 20 miles of Leicester!! Which I believe can only be a good thing.

Emile Heskey use to live a few streets down from me.

You'd see him rallying around in his Porche ....

As someone rightly said a lot of them have brought into Freemans Meadow (the one near the stadium)

He used to live in narborough, as pegguy arphexad

Why do you want to know? Are you an estate agent looking to bump up prices? No doubt they all live in the nicer parts of the county. Maybe we should suggest where they ought to live and why....I liked the fact Rab lives in Quorn. Joey should live in Cropston cos he's a hard tackler (Joachim used to live there with his wife and 4 daughters near my parents). Any other suggestions?

Interestingly enough, it is written into any player's contract (since Levein has been here) that they must live within about 20 miles of Leicester!! Which I believe can only be a good thing.

Great policy!!

Why do you want to know? Are you an estate agent looking to bump up prices? No doubt they all live in the nicer parts of the county. Maybe we should suggest where they ought to live and why....I liked the fact Rab lives in Quorn. Joey should live in Cropston cos he's a hard tackler (Joachim used to live there with his wife and 4 daughters near my parents). Any other suggestions?

Maybe Melton Mowbray would be more appropriate for Rab - the home of pork pies

I've seen Matt Elliott in the Newbold Verdon W.M.C before which isn't oo far away from Bosworth, and i know he does live there. Some of the Youth teamers i've heard share a house on Ayelstone Road just opposite the Motorbike place.

Lilian Nalis lives in 'Sorrel, but I imagine he'll be off as he's going Plymouth. :unsure:

Stuart Wilson (If anyone remembers him) used to live 2 doors away from me. He had to sell his house though when his footballing career died.

Archived