Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox123

Levein Q&A

Isnt it about time Levein met with the fans...he says "i can understand their frustration" but is he listning to the voice??

I think he needs to sit down with the fans and explain what exactly is going wrong, explain the reason for is negative attitude to games i.e. playing the 4-5-1 and listning to what WE want to see!

Isnt it about time Levein met with the fans...he says "i can understand their frustration" but is he listning to the voice??

I think he needs to sit down with the fans and explain what exactly is going wrong, explain the reason for is negative attitude to games i.e. playing the 4-5-1 and listning to what WE want to see!

Good Shout. But is he brave enough?

Tim Davies was on the radio leicester phone in last monday.

during it they turned there attention to Levein perhaps doing the phone in at a later date, and they said that there may be one in a few weeks, but that levein isn't really the kinda bloke bloke to do it and that he is very reluctant.

That won't happen and neither should it. All he'd get is dogs abuse from people who, in the main, have never even managed a boy's team but think they are qualified to tell him where he's going wrong. He'd be on a hiding to nothing. His explanations are well known to everyone on here. He ought to be judged on those alone.

That's just another character flaw of his.

MON NEVER hid from the fans, not even after THAT Sheffield United game.

CL might not be able to give us any answers, but he might regain a little bit of our respect.

CL might not be able to give us any answers, but he might regain a little bit of our respect.

Neither did Micky Adams.

Levein won't even arrange a Phone in date by the looks of things, but when people we're slagging Micky Adams off you have to give Micky credit to phone up RL and defend himself, may have not been the answer or comments fans wanted but atleast he had his say and atleast he had his reasons and answered the fans unlike Mr Levein.

i NEED to hear from him to know what he is going to do, standing on the touchline encouraging more balls up to de vies' head isn't the way forward for me.

i NEED to hear from him to know what he is going to do, standing on the touchline encouraging more balls up to de vies' head isn't the way forward for me.

If you excuse the pun which I assure you isn't intended, with regard to C L and a question and answer time be it on the phone in or whatever he “hasn’t the balls†He knows that he is killing us and that he would get a roasting from us fans

The more we play De Vries, the greater the chance of us getting relegated. As i've mentioned before, its a bit like the Peter Taylor and Ade Akinbiyi situation was. Levein won't swallow his stubborn Scottish pride and until he does, the greater trouble we are going to be in.

The more we play De Vries, the greater the chance of us getting relegated. As i've mentioned before, its a bit like the Peter Taylor and Ade Akinbiyi situation was. Levein won't swallow his stubborn Scottish pride and until he does, the greater trouble we are going to be in.

Its not just De Vries, it’s Kisnorbo, Douglas, Sylla, Hammel for me as well that’s 5 out of 11 who hinder our chances more then help them and until CL sorts the team selections out we will continue to struggle

Its not just De Vries, it’s Kisnorbo, Douglas, Sylla, Hammel for me as well that’s 5 out of 11 who hinder our chances more then help them and until CL sorts the team selections out we will continue to struggle

With great respect to Akinbiyi he hasn't looked back since leaving us. Shows what a good point you make about how bad a manager Taylor was. I suspect that virtually every player on the books would improve if Levein departed. It's not system changes or new players we need. It's a new manager!!!

With great respect to Akinbiyi he hasn't looked back since leaving us. Shows what a good point you make about how bad a manager Taylor was. I suspect that virtually every player on the books would improve if Levein departed. It's not system changes or new players we need. It's a new manager!!!

Spot On! If we get rid of CL and get someone in who won't take sh!t he will motivate the players and we will stay up. If not then hello Yeovil.

Archived