Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Lee Who?

I think this is perhaps a little harsh on Williams.

A player like him is going to struggle in a struggling side.

What has he done, thats better than even captain lump himself? Williams hasnt done anything for the cause.

As I understand it, he's been playing a little bit better of late and has been putting in some graft.

He's hardly a lump.. he probably just doesn't want to play for Levein.

We've heard it from Hearts fans before - he doesn't like skilfull players and treats them badly.

As I understand it, he's been playing a little bit better of late and has been putting in some graft.

Ive never seen him graft. I cant even remember seeing him tackle successfully.

He's hardly a lump.. he probably just doesn't want to play for Levein.

A lump is a crap player, williams is a crap player.

We've heard it from Hearts fans before - he doesn't like skilfull players and treats them badly.

Smith, hume, sylla, fryatt, hammond, hughes, weso....

Ive never seen him graft. I cant even remember seeing him tackle successfully.

A lump is a crap player, williams is a crap player.

Smith, hume, sylla, fryatt, hammond, hughes, weso....

I'm not going to make this a personal argument with you Lush.

I've seen you do it time and again with others.

Levein has a reputation amongst some people in the game of treating skilfull, talented players poorly, whilst favouring players with a lot of running and effort.

I'm not saying it's a justified reputation and I'm not saying that if it is true, whether its a good or bad thing.

I'm not making a judgement either way, I'm just saying that Gareth Williams is hardly a lump.

If you want to take this in to a character assassination of either myself or GW, go ahead, should make interesting reading when you advocate playing Maybury in the same position.

I am also of the opinion that gareth williams has a big advantage over most of the players that we have at the club and that is he has ability!!

Ok he might disapear in games but at least he has it in his locker to change a game.

I know this lad gets alot of stick.

But he has ability, he ripped us apart a couple of times when he played for derby.

and lets face it we need all the help we can get.

does anyone know how he did? or if he played even!

I am also of the opinion that gareth williams has a big advantage over most of the players that we have at the club and that is he has ability!!

Ok he might disapear in games but at least he has it in his locker to change a game.

thats like saying; ' i know you've run out of petrol, and i have a can of petrol in my locker and that that petrol, which you have bought (but i have) will save you're journey, but you can't have it.'

i wanted to bail out of that half way through, but i was committed!

does anyone know how he did? or if he played even!

thats like saying; ' i know you've run out of petrol, and i have a can of petrol in my locker and that that petrol, which you have bought (but i have) will save you're journey, but you can't have it.'

i wanted to bail out of that half way through, but i was committed!

Spoken like a true manager. I'm demanding Stez's post-match press conference forum. :cool:

Hes certainly better than all the lumps (de lump (captain lump), dubs, kiso, twato, williams) we have.

What evidence do you have that supports that viewpoint? Afaik, Morris has only played 20 mins for the reserves since coming out of injury.

:ermm:

Lee Morris is a good player and was when he was at the blunts

He as gone for biggish money in the past so he obvisouly has some talent

He will be a good player for you lot!!!!

but he will probably get injured again

Archived