Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
>>>Bevan<<<

Arcade

I agree - I didn't even know about the arcade until a few days ago (i had already posted 150+ by then) so it seems a bit unfair that people are only signing up to this site to play the arcade bit.

Guest Daniel

I think if anyone who gets a title and doesnt post anything on here should have the account deleted and given to me, you know it makes sense.

Can be called The BM Rule. :)

Guest Daniel

I know Petrescu, some sad bastards are never happy.

Does it hurt to make one post?

Didnt think so, shut up whinging and get on with it.

Good idea just feel more posts would be better target but great thinking. :)

I know Petrescu, some sad bastards are never happy.

Does it hurt to make one post?

Didnt think so, shut up whinging and get on with it.

Good idea just feel more posts would be better target but great thinking. :)

25057[/snapback]

I'm suprised you agree, not like you ;)

I think there are a number of people who make a good contribution to this forum but may not post everyday as they only post when they feel they need to make a point.

If they read the posts one day and don't feel the need to reply to any of them and then would like to play on the arcade...why should they have to post?

IMO if you have to have some sort of post number before you can play on the arcade, saying you need to have posted 10-20 posts in total before you can play on it would be a better idea. That way you will have contributed something to the forum before being allowed on the arcade rather than having to post what could be a worthless post a day to play on it...

Ooo I love getting all pedantic over small things :lol: :D

Archived