Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

What a great decision

Putting pressure on Adams was :clap2: :clap2:

We were in the top half when he resigned, pushing for the play-offs! :o

When Levein goes we could be in league one.

Just think about this too. We all thought getting rid of Adams would bring promotion! What a loada rubbish that turned out to be. New managers occasionally make a difference, but the majority don't. As proved by Levein.

Just think about this too. We all thought getting rid of Adams would bring promotion! What a loada rubbish that turned out to be. New managers occasionally make a difference, but the majority don't. As proved by Levein.

I don't like to say I told you so... but... I TOLD YOU SO!

Who's to say we wouldn't have found ourselves in the same predicament if Adams was still here? The obvious difference being a bunch of Premiership has-beens turning out on the pitch week in, week out...

We were not in the top half. We were about 14th if i remember rightly.

we certainly werent in the top half.

actually, we lost to Preston twice in 48 hours at home............which hastened Adam's departure

And those calling for Levein's head would do well to consider our very limited replacement options.......if you were Newell, would you leave Luton, or Allen leave Brentford...........or shall we get Harry back.........

Short termism thinking as ever from Leicester fans.......

actually, we lost to Preston twice in 48 hours at home............which hastened Adam's departure

And those calling for Levein's head would do well to consider our very limited replacement options.......if you were Newell, would you leave Luton, or Allen leave Brentford...........or shall we get Harry back.........

Short termism thinking as ever from Leicester fans.......

totaly agree, most people on this board are dreaming with the managers they are thinking of

we have got to stick with levein for now, so during a game support him and dont slag him off every 5 mins

See I was right that getting rid of Adams was not the best option.....Where's my apology? :P

What are the odds on Adam sending us down at the Ricoh Arena, they won 6-1 against Derby too.

Please, pleae, please do not let that happen, although i'm sure the man would not laugh at our predicament, he has much more grace then that, he resigned gracefully which I will always admire im for, Levein you should do the same.

Adams in! :cry:

FFS, get over this Adams crap. He's gone, you can't turn back the clock. No one can definitely say where we'd be now if Adams was still here, it's all hypothetical.

Adams seemed to lose interest and motivation for the job towards the end of his time here - a change needed to be made. Of course a new manager doesn't guarantee success, but I didn't see many people complaining when Levein was appointed.

We were all excited by his promise of rebuilding the squad in to a younger, hungrier one. A lot of us had enough of the short-term attitude adopted by Adams. He had built up a squad that was full of players heading towards retirement, therefore ensuring that another huge turnover of players would happen the following season, and that cycle would continue.

The club couldn't continue to operate like that. Levein's plan seemed the best way of sorting out the long term future of the club.

Levein has done one part of his job well in terms of bringing in young, talented players - not many can deny that. However, his general management hasn't been good enough. He is not capable of getting his team to grind out results. Ultimately, Levein has the right attitude, but simply isn't good enough.

I for one wouldn't want Adams back.

:yawn::yawn:

adams stated when he left that he probably should have walked directly after the lamanga affair because his heart was no longer in it.

has for craig , if poeple still think he can do a job here then you are either deluding yourselves or you have seen something in the teams performances these last ten league games i havent.

hell , if his post match comments are to be believed we only lose to wonder goals and we dominate matches. :rolleyes: ffs

I'm sick of all this Adams/Levein banter. Adams has gone, Levein should be going. And, to be perfectly honest as organisers of a football team I don't think either have had any vision whatsoever.

Adams was kept on too long. Levein has been kept on too long.

Let's hope the next manager we get lives in the real world! :P

You never know...they've just sent a 36,000mph rocket up to Pluto! No-one knows what they'll find though it might be a problem for a new boss taking 10 years to get back for home games!!! Can you imagine the speed of the thing though. Nine hours to fly past the moon!. Put an engine like that up Hamill's arse and we might get some goals out of him. On second thoughts............

PS While I'm on the subject, if they're planning a second such voyage, I wonder if Levein's thought about his holidays?

Archived