Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bold_fox

Absolutly Massive Game Tuesday!

An absolutly massive game on Tuesday.

Personally i think we really need to get behind the lad and Levein.

What good is it that there are some fans out there who would rather sit and shout at the players and manager than get behind the team.

Us staying up is more important that the inflanted ego's of these types of fans who think that they could honestly do better.

So lets get behind the lads, and help them to stay up, then if the situation really needs addressing they can do it over the summer.

What good is it that there are some fans out there who would rather sit and shout at the players and manager than get behind the team.

Us staying up is more important that the inflanted ego's of these types of fans who think that they could honestly do better.

So lets get behind the lads, and help them to stay up, then if the situation really needs addressing they can do it over the summer.

Yeah we will be down by then and we'll have twat's like you to thank for it. :mad:

yes , i spend over £30 and my saturday afternoon to sit their like mussolini :whistle:

the clubs really done a number on you.

its now the fans fault that the club are in the relegation zone , obviously CL has never been backed here since day one and the players are dabbing the tears away from their eyes due to the criticism they receive.

of course my theory is that its because the manager is not up to the job and a number of his players arent either.

if you want to applaud then fine , if you want to boo thats up to you.me , i will be working that night but im fully expecting another defeat even though im hoping for a win.

this is not about ego's mate, i take no satisfaction from our clubs dire state, but the facts are, despite haveing one of the biggest wage and transfer budgets in the division (spent around 2 million on transfers, how many other teams have) we are a dire team.

1. we always look like conceding from set pieces due to no big ariel players

2. we never score ourselves from set pieces or cross's, see above

3. play players out of position every week

4. craig sold j stewart and replaced him with gilbert, only to bomb him out, now no left back

5. kisborbo, why, why, why

6. has favourite players that will play however bad they are week in week out

7. substitutions are often strange

8. tachtically inept, despite better players we cant beat the likes of crew,millwall at home and has resorted to long balls to MDV who, while he trys is crap in the air,has no pace and not great on deck either

9. constantly full of excuses and believes we are a good team, a man in denial

10. claims we are in a false position, not coming into feb were not craig

there may be more points and everyone has different opions, but the club/team is in dire trouble and i cannot see craig levein getting us out of it, he claims most of it is not even happening, remember 90% of things are rosy according to craig the excuser.

Archived