Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whothefoxthat

Levein won't walk !

Levein calls for patience

By Stephen Bateman - Created on 24 Jan 2006

NEW HIGHLIGHTS FROM SKY

On your PC - at no additional cost to Sky subscribers. Click here for more details.

Related links

Team Pages:

Leicester City

Leicester boss Craig Levein says he has never considered walking out on the club.

The Scot is under intense pressure at The Walkers Stadium after a dreadful run of recent form has seen them slump to 22nd place in The Championship.

The Foxes have now lost nine league games in a row, and the general feeling is that the patience which the City board has afforded Levein could run dry if they lose to Plymouth on Tuesday.

But the City boss says he needs time to turn things around in order to live up to the expectations of a fanbase that is facing relegation to League One while being desperate for a return to the top flight.

"I haven't thought about walking away and I never would," he confirmed.

"This is a job that is going to take two or three seasons. I understand how the supporters feel but I need them to trust me."

Levein calls for patience

By Stephen Bateman - Created on 24 Jan 2006

NEW HIGHLIGHTS FROM SKY

On your PC - at no additional cost to Sky subscribers. Click here for more details.

Related links

Team Pages:

Leicester City

Leicester boss Craig Levein says he has never considered walking out on the club.

The Scot is under intense pressure at The Walkers Stadium after a dreadful run of recent form has seen them slump to 22nd place in The Championship.

The Foxes have now lost nine league games in a row, and the general feeling is that the patience which the City board has afforded Levein could run dry if they lose to Plymouth on Tuesday.

But the City boss says he needs time to turn things around in order to live up to the expectations of a fanbase that is facing relegation to League One while being desperate for a return to the top flight.

"I haven't thought about walking away and I never would," he confirmed.

"This is a job that is going to take two or three seasons. I understand how the supporters feel but I need them to trust me."

Ah the old chestnut, please can I have more time, I was wondering when this was going to appear, so it does look like the board are about to act then ....

I'm not defending Levein in any way, but this report is inaccurate, we haven't lost nine league games in a row, we have lost five :mad:

we havnt lost five in arow either its 3 norwich,sheff weds,cardiff

drawn crewe,millwall.

correct me if i am wrong ?

show how cack he is when poeple are reduced to arguing over drawn and lost matches.

if we lose tonight its one win in every six matches.

this would mean , going by that form we would only win another two to three matches in the league this season.

Archived