Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Northants Fox

Well done Wigan

Reminded me of our first season back in the Prem with MON. Not such a big fish to fry as the Arse, but what a great night at Selhurst hanging on against the Wombles. That was a fighting performance for you. Makes me cry to think what we've got now.

and whats the point slating them? i think they done really well. its good to see a smaller team get to a final again i hope they can win it. glad it wasnt a Man U VS Arsenal final that would be so boring and end up 0-0! i thought Wigan were buried after v.Persies amazing free kick, but they mustered up 1 last attack and did it in the last minute. Mike Pollitt deserves it too, he saved a early Reyes penalty and made a few fantastic saves annd the most important just a minute before Roberts put Wigan in the final. good game, great result.

I hope Blackburn do Man Yoo now. Should guarantee 10,000 or so through the turnstiles for the final. Perhaps they should hold it at Ninian Park rather than at the Millennium Stadium?

If its a Wigan v Blackburn final move it to old trafford, if its Man Utd v Wigan - Villa Park, you would get a better atmosphere, not so far for the fans to travel and seeing as they will be all traveling from the same area avoid congestion

Archived