Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Back of E1

Just like to say what a great atmosphere we had at the back of E1 stood up and sung for 90 minutes, just how a football match shoudl be :D

Not enjoyed a match day experiance like that at the walkers liekt hat ever, really enjoyed it and glad the stewards didn't ruin it.

Just wish the whole stadium could be like it.

I was in B3 instead of E1 (where i usually try and go) and i was gutted not to be i there, from where i was it sounded really good in there, imo it was the only part of the stadium where you could here us....

I miss the days of old when most of Filbert Street was loud (god im old)

The atmosphere is usually best at the back because thats where you can stand, and i dont know about others, but i onli sing when i stand because it feels weird clapping and singing when your sitting down :P

And half the lads that were at the back werent supposed t be there, there were more people than seats :D

So what my point is anyway, it should always be unreserved seating for everymatch and the stewards should let us stand as much as possible.

If people don't want to sing and chant and get behind the boys there are 3 other stands for them.

dont know if i am being stupid but that doesnt make sense

I meant, those F1 lads that dressed up as santa are propbally the same ones who sang "Loyal Supporters" to us... as if to say, we are singing, we are loyal, why arent you? Well it was freezing and for 5 or 10 minutes we stopped singing we get grief :D:thumbup: Hope that makes more sense :unsure:

The atmosphere is usually best at the back because thats where you can stand, and i dont know about others, but i onli sing when i stand because it feels weird clapping and singing when your sitting down :P

And half the lads that were at the back werent supposed t be there, there were more people than seats :D

So what my point is anyway, it should always be unreserved seating for everymatch and the stewards should let us stand as much as possible.

If people don't want to sing and chant and get behind the boys there are 3 other stands for them.

Unreserved seating is a good idea. With only 20,000 going anyway, there wouldnt be a problem with finding a seat ect. What i didnt understand was, a steward told someone to go back into the east stand when he climbed over to sit with some mates in the kop. Its the same price all over the ground?? Whats the problem :mad:

We all climbed over into F2 anyway and the atmosphere was ok.

Unreserved seating :thumbup:

Unreserved seating is a good idea. With only 20,000 going anyway, there wouldnt be a problem with finding a seat ect. What i didnt understand was, a steward told someone to go back into the east stand when he climbed over to sit with some mates in the kop. Its the same price all over the ground?? Whats the problem :mad:

We all climbed over into F2 anyway and the atmosphere was ok.

Unreserved seating :thumbup:

I think we should have a poll and then ask mr davies in e mail :D

I meant, those F1 lads that dressed up as santa are propbally the same ones who sang "Loyal Supporters" to us... as if to say, we are singing, we are loyal, why arent you? Well it was freezing and for 5 or 10 minutes we stopped singing we get grief :D:thumbup: Hope that makes more sense :unsure:

ahhhhhhhhh i see yeh ok loads more sense now hehe!!!

yeh what is the loyal supporters chant?? why they do it exactly?

ahhhhhhhhh i see yeh ok loads more sense now hehe!!!

yeh what is the loyal supporters chant?? why they do it exactly?

To tell everyone they are the most loyal.

From my experiance it's usually drunk blokes who feel like they are the only ones who are singing, that sing that :D

As I've said before, there has been a questionnaire issued covering issues such as unreserved seating, and this will form the basis of any decision.

The same lads who sang to us and the rest of the f2 block - "loyal supporters"... well we where froze and it was a poor game. No-one really sang in f2 apart from us at the back :cry:

they always sing that. every game... why not start a decent chant to back the team rather than bragging they are singing about even being a fan?! stupid imo.

and bert - those pepsi signs are easy to break i did one in against spurs when hughesy scored lol. my mate also managed to punch me in the face at that moment.

I was at the back of E3 and it was quality there... didnt stop singing all game... even after they scored!

PFFFFFTTTT we couldnt hear you, and we were only two blocks along, and yes singind all game! :cool:

Shame to all of you that turn up and don't sing.

Pathetic

To tell everyone they are the most loyal.

From my experiance it's usually drunk blokes who feel like they are the only ones who are singing, that sing that :D

No, its the ones that sing, trying to 'inspire' <_< the rest of the crowd to get behind the team, shame it never works! :angry:

I was at E1 with Filbertway And potter3, mint atmosphere! :D I hope those lads that were there go to the derby game that will be good :D

CHUNX

PFFFFFTTTT we couldnt hear you, and we were only two blocks along, and yes singind all game! :cool:

Shame to all of you that turn up and don't sing.

Pathetic

Firstly, when the chants are going, I'm there with them, sodon't have a pop at me.

However, as Devil's advocate, there are a lot of people who have always gone to games but never chanted. This argument is an old one, and I'm sure someone will strongly object, and as being called 'pathetic' is apparently offensive, you could find yourself in hot water over this allegation.

My season ticket is in F1, but I couldn't be arsed to buy until the day of the game so I had to make do with D2. I must say that is probably the worst section to sit in (Well, it was yesterday) A number of kids with those annoying horns wouldn't shut up in the first half, so myself, Cobbo and my brother all moved to the West Stand - no atmosphere there at all, but better than having to put up with those little shits!

My season ticket is in F1, but I couldn't be arsed to buy until the day of the game so I had to make do with D2. I must say that is probably the worst section to sit in (Well, it was yesterday) A number of kids with those annoying horns wouldn't shut up in the first half, so myself, Cobbo and my brother all moved to the West Stand - no atmosphere there at all, but better than having to put up with those little shits!

WEST STAND :blink: ARE YOU MAD, why not move further along into the centre of the Kop (e1 or E3) then you'll have an atmosphere, there never has and never will (baring a miracle) be an atmosphere in the West stand! :ermm:

CHunx

WEST STAND :blink: ARE YOU MAD, why not move further along into the centre of the Kop (e1 or E3) then you'll have an atmosphere, there never has and never will (baring a miracle) be an atmosphere in the West stand! :ermm:

CHunx

Are you gong e1 fopr the Wolves game??

I stand on the back row so give me a shout if ya see me!!

Firstly, when the chants are going, I'm there with them, sodon't have a pop at me.

However, as Devil's advocate, there are a lot of people who have always gone to games but never chanted. This argument is an old one, and I'm sure someone will strongly object, and as being called 'pathetic' is apparently offensive, you could find yourself in hot water over this allegation.

I'm no having a go at you, i just can't see the point in going if you're not going to get behind the team!?

Doesnt make sense, there's a fat bloke that sits in font of my dad who never sing's and just eats all through the game and the booo's at the final whitlse, what does he cointribute to our club, that and anyone like him are the people im calling pathetic! Its fact !

CHunx

CHunx

i sat in the west stand for the game versus Forest last season. dreadfull atmosphere and i couldnt get a ticket near the back as they are the corporate seats so i was to close to the pitch which i dont like. what made it worse was a few forest fans in the corp seats who didnt get ejected! if they'd been in any other section i'd love to see them out on there arses.

CHunx

There didn't seem to be many free seats as I looked across, and there were plenty in the West stand. Believe me, it was better sitting there than being deafened by those horns.

I'm no having a go at you, i just can't see the point in going if you're not going to get behind the team!?

Doesnt make sense, there's a fat bloke that sits in font of my dad who never sing's and just eats all through the game and the booo's at the final whitlse, what does he cointribute to our club, that and anyone like him are the people im calling pathetic! Its fact !

CHunx

If he never stops eating, and buying tickets hes actually contributing alot. Even if you just go and watch the game, you are contributing enough (£15-20) to expect a decent game.

I was in D2 and thought the atmosphere was very good at times - there was lots of noise coming from E1/E2 for sure.

I sat in D1 once and in the box behind me was a kids party and they were blowing their horns all game, was the most unenjoyable match ever :P

There didn't seem to be many free seats as I looked across, and there were plenty in the West stand. Believe me, it was better sitting there than being deafened by those horns.

Don't know, i would rather keep my money than go and sit there! :angry:;)

Sat in E3 saturday it was absoloutly awful. I hate the kop, sat 3/4 of the way up and had to sit down all game amongst all the old women and young kids, with the odd chant of "come on lester"

Can't wait to get back to me usual seatson saturday :)

Archived