Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Back of E1

Sat in E3 saturday it was absoloutly awful. I hate the kop, sat 3/4 of the way up and had to sit down all game amongst all the old women and young kids, with the odd chant of "come on lester"

Can't wait to get back to me usual seatson saturday :)

IMO all the E Blocks should be for people who actually want to sing and get behind the team :D

IMO all the E Blocks should be for people who actually want to sing and get behind the team :D

Thing is tho mate when we first came to the Walkers the idea was that the kop would be like the old one, but it's awfull. Not the right people though, and it will never be the same as Filbo as there's no away fans there. L1 is the place I love it there, saturday enjoyment wise was the worst game for me ine a goodd few years, mainly down to being in the kop.

Thing is tho mate when we first came to the Walkers the idea was that the kop would be like the old one, but it's awfull. Not the right people though, and it will never be the same as Filbo as there's no away fans there. L1 is the place I love it there, saturday enjoyment wise was the worst game for me ine a goodd few years, mainly down to being in the kop.

How about making everyone drink at least 6 pints before entering the ground, and the stewards have at least 12, the atmosphere would be great then :D

absoluteley agree mate.. no point whatsoever in going if your in the kop....unless your gonna sit there eating sandwiches analysing every move.

going for a decent saturday afternoon crack L1 is the place in my opinion :thumbup:

Just a thought....

Wouldn't it be great if the authorities could amend the rules to allow limited standing areas, say, take out the top four rows of seats in a couple of sections, no-one could get crushed or trampled etc

It must be safer than standing in seated areas when you can easily go flying over the seat in front

It'll never happen tho'

It was quite good in e1 today, there was me 3 other young lads and this other bloke who sang our hearts out and a few others guys who i've not seen up there before, e1 is the place to be.

L1 is the place to be :D

The kop looked better today tho, What was going on towords the back in the first half? looked as though the stewards were trying to stop people from singing :mad:

There's this metal pole thing what we bang on to get the crowd going i couldn't hear what the steward was staying at the time but i asked the guy who the steward was talking to and he said " they said i'm not allowed to bang it in the 2nd half" i was like :huh: then some blokes had a go at the steward telin him to leave him alone 'cos he's just supporting his team, it got much louder in the 2nd half! :D

There's this metal pole thing what we bang on to get the crowd going i couldn't hear what the steward was staying at the time but i asked the guy who the steward was talking to and he said " they said i'm not allowed to bang it in the 2nd half" i was like :huh: then some blokes had a go at the steward telin him to leave him alone 'cos he's just supporting his team, it got much louder in the 2nd half! :D

Nice 1 certanly got the crowd going :thumbup: Dont listen to the boring stewards!!

That really helps the atmosphere banging that. Everyone just sings along :D

Were you all aloud to stand up all game?

Nice 1 certanly got the crowd going :thumbup: Dont listen to the boring stewards!!

We don't!! stood most of the game!!

It's well good when your looking down from the back row and you can see the crowd going, and also good to know that you partly started the chanting.

Was he the one who about 3 or 4 stewards were arguing with? :rolleyes: He kept looking (or was this me misinterpreting it?) like he was about to punch him lol

Was a great atmosphere today although I sit near this annoying kid who screams all the way through the match :(

I was surprised how quiet the wolves fans were too

That really helps the atmosphere banging that. Everyone just sings along :D

Were you all aloud to stand up all game?

No and yes, they didn't let us as they kept telling us to sit down but we stood for the majority.

Was he the one who about 3 or 4 stewards were arguing with? :rolleyes: He kept looking (or was this me misinterpreting it?) like he was about to punch him lol

Yep, thats the one!!

• 2 weeks later...

It was ok in E1 last night mostly where the chants started in the kop.

There was the usual crowd up there who tried theior best to get people singing, but when we did get 'em singing it was good! :D althoguh some beered up lad from the singing brigade was sick. :D

Did anyone see those stewards and the younger guys at the back of F1/F2? they were arguing, not sure if this is what your on about or not.

which game do you mean? i sit on the back of f1 seat 210 and they always argue with stewards and sing some random crap. holly can confirm this! they were ok last night though. i particularly liked the "does your shepherd know your here?" chant and "did you buy some flowers for your sheep!(for your sheep)!" to the tune of "she'll be coming round the mountain"

Who was the bald guy at the back of the kop (right hand side looking from pitch) in the suit. he was gettin loads of abuse and seemed to be loving it. i thought it was Spenny Prior at first but he always seemed quiet!

Well we all seemed to think he was A Derby fan. I don't know why but it was something that happened when they equalised i wasn't looking i was to annoyed then all of a sudden everyone was going mad at him and singing anti-derby songs such as "did you cry at wemberley, did you cry at wemberley" "What's it like to shag a sheep?" and "he's here, he's there he's every ****ing where, Stevie Waaaalsh!!!" then the guy kinda spread his arms out and then everyone was singing "you fat bastard" at him. :D

which game do you mean? i sit on the back of f1 seat 210 and they always argue with stewards and sing some random crap. holly can confirm this! they were ok last night though. i particularly liked the "does your shepherd know your here?" chant and "did you buy some flowers for your sheep!(for your sheep)!" to the tune of "she'll be coming round the mountain"

Look at the date it was posted :rolleyes:

It was ok in E1 last night mostly where the chants started in the kop.

There was the usual crowd up there who tried theior best to get people singing, but when we did get 'em singing it was good! :Dalthoguh some beered up lad from the singing brigade was sick. :D

I saw the brigade of Cleaning ladies. lol:D

Bet that had a nice smell. :P:blink:

Archived