Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Back of E1

Just like to say what a great atmosphere we had at the back of E1 stood up and sung for 90 minutes, just how a football match shoudl be :D

Not enjoyed a match day experiance like that at the walkers liekt hat ever, really enjoyed it and glad the stewards didn't ruin it.

Just wish the whole stadium could be like it.

did anyone see when the players were warming up by the touchline that they all applauded the fans for no real reason, i just thought this was a nice gesture and showed a bit of team togetherness and loyalty

They also did it against Cardiff in the other corner , infront of F2.

Just like to say what a great atmosphere we had at the back of E1 stood up and sung for 90 minutes, just how a football match shoudl be :D

Not enjoyed a match day experiance like that at the walkers liekt hat ever, really enjoyed it and glad the stewards didn't ruin it.

apart from those wats with the horn things, if your going to have them blow them properly ffs

I think the lack of atmosphere in some areas was down to

1) The cold

and

2) The game itself.

Shame really, as it would have been great if everyone could get behind the team, especially at the moment.

F2 was alright, if it wasnt for the lads at the back of F2 our bit would be quite quiet!!

Thanks :thumbup: Me and my mates started in the east stand but it was so quiet... we moved to F2 on the last row, 5 minutes before kickoff.

F2 was alright, if it wasnt for the lads at the back of F2 our bit would be quite quiet!!

the 5 lads who dressed up as santa at the crewe game? i find them quite annoying as i sit on the back row in f1 and they are about 20 seats to my right. they used to sit behind me when my seat was on row KK and they sing shit songs about nothing. like at the sheff utd game ( i think ) they were singing "win it for georgie" just after g.best had died. i mean whats that all about? george best was never related to LCFC ever in any way and they are 16 at the most so why sing about some thing you know nothing about? i wasnt at the game yesterday but i sit on the back row of F1 next to the aisle and i always sing as much as i can.

the 5 lads who dressed up as santa at the crewe game? i find them quite annoying as i sit on the back row in f1 and they are about 20 seats to my right. they used to sit behind me when my seat was on row KK and they sing shit songs about nothing. like at the sheff utd game ( i think ) they were singing "win it for georgie" just after g.best had died. i mean whats that all about? george best was never related to LCFC ever in any way and they are 16 at the most so why sing about some thing you know nothing about? i wasnt at the game yesterday but i sit on the back row of F1 next to the aisle and i always sing as much as i can.

yeh sometimes they do sing crap, but majority they sing good stuff, dunno if they were dressed as santas for crewe game!!

I have a season ticket on the back row of e1. and if anyone notices tht the e1 board has been broke in half well thats partly down to me, its always a decent atmosphere up there and long may it continue.

I was sat in E2 yesterday and the noise coming from E1 was awesome, even a good 15-20 minutes before kick-off and after they scored :( Disappointed with the Saints fans though, they were very quiet up until the goal considering the numbers

The same lads who sang to us and the rest of the f2 block - "loyal supporters"... well we where froze and it was a poor game. No-one really sang in f2 apart from us at the back :cry:

dont know if i am being stupid but that doesnt make sense

Archived