Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc true blue josh 18

some good news

Why do people have second teams?

Stupid, you should bleed blue blood. I live, sleep and breath LCFC.

I think the answer to your question is people have other teams that they like to do well because they have a soft spot for them, whether it be for a certain player, or due to a different family member or friend they are close to that has got them into this certain team.

But your right LCFC should be everyone's main worry at this moment in time, not stupid Inter bloomin Milan.

...you seem like a Livorno fan, indeed :D

It's particularly bad to lose to Roma, who it seems are getting as bad as their neighbours SS Nazio, whose supporters have a habit of unfurling 50 metre long banners saying things like 'Auschwitz is your town, the ovens are your houses'.

my home town team coalville

How many thumbs do you have, out of interest? ;)

I watch out for the Swansea scores, I mean they were my local team before we moved to Leicester (though I wasn't much into football, then) and I like to see how the likes of Sam Ricketts and Owain Tudur Jones are getting on, as it's good for the national side (who I WOULD put before Leicester) - but I wouldn't call them a "second team".

Having a second team seems to defeat the point of supporting A club.

Archived