Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MrsJohnMurphy

Cotterill vs Thordarson

Thordarson's record at this level of football

( Stoke 11/1999 - 05/2002 ) P154 W77 D39 L38

Cotterill's record at this level

( Stoke 05/2002 - 10/2002 ) P13 W3 D5 L5

( Burnley 06/2004 - Present ) P89 W32 D24 L33

50% win ratio for Thordarson!! :huh:

In League One mostly so not quite at our level (yet). ;)

Thought I'd add this to the debate.

Euro 2000 qualifying group

P W D L F A GD Pts

France 10 6 3 1 17 10 7 21

Ukraine 10 5 4 0 14 4 10 20

Russia 10 6 1 3 22 12 10 19

Iceland 10 4 4 2 12 7 5 15

Armenia 10 2 2 6 8 15 -7 8

Andorra 10 0 0 9 3 28 -25 0

Iceland v France 1 - 1

Armenia v Iceland 0 - 0

Iceland v Russia 1 - 0

Andorra v Iceland 0 - 2

Ukraine v Iceland 1 - 1

Iceland v Armenia 2 - 0

Russia v Iceland 1 - 0

Iceland v Andorra 3 - 0

Iceland v Ukraine 0 - 1

France v Iceland 3- 2

Iceland still had the chance to qualify going into the last round.

Thought I'd add this to the debate.

Euro 2000 qualifying group

P W D L F A GD Pts

France 10 6 3 1 17 10 7 21

Ukraine 10 5 4 0 14 4 10 20

Russia 10 6 1 3 22 12 10 19

Iceland 10 4 4 2 12 7 5 15

Armenia 10 2 2 6 8 15 -7 8

Andorra 10 0 0 9 3 28 -25 0

Iceland v France 1 - 1

Armenia v Iceland 0 - 0

Iceland v Russia 1 - 0

Andorra v Iceland 0 - 2

Ukraine v Iceland 1 - 1

Iceland v Armenia 2 - 0

Russia v Iceland 1 - 0

Iceland v Andorra 3 - 0

Iceland v Ukraine 0 - 1

France v Iceland 3- 2

Iceland still had the chance to qualify going into the last round.

Respectable...

but there are still other coaches who I would rather see in the job for us..

Leicester City are set to unveil Gudjon Thordarson as the new manager and are expected to welcome local property tycoon David Wilson onto the board. Wilson is expected to back Thordarson with cash to save City from the drop and turn them into a Championship force for next season - with the aim of doing a 'Wigan' once they reach the Premiership. Thordarson is also expected to line up a swoop on Notts County for striker Eugene Dadi with Elvis Hammond going to Meadow Lane plus cash.

yes from football rumours but with all the speculation surrounding him at the mo and their chairman saying he wouldnt stand in his way if we approached him you never know ?

Leicester City are set to unveil Gudjon Thordarson as the new manager and are expected to welcome local property tycoon David Wilson onto the board. Wilson is expected to back Thordarson with cash to save City from the drop and turn them into a Championship force for next season - with the aim of doing a 'Wigan' once they reach the Premiership. Thordarson is also expected to line up a swoop on Notts County for striker Eugene Dadi with Elvis Hammond going to Meadow Lane plus cash.

yes from football rumours but with all the speculation surrounding him at the mo and their chairman saying he wouldnt stand in his way if we approached him you never know ?

Unlikely, David Wilson rumours/whishful thinking have been doing the rounds for years because he is a Leicester supporter and wealthy but if he was interested he would have stepped in when we went into administration.

Unveiling Thordason sounds premature as Davies and Cotteril have apparently been the subject of recent approaches.

Simon

What have I told you about that website!

The odds on all of that happening are similar to that of Leicester City unveiling the new management team of MR T and Jean Claud Van Dam. I may even post that to see if football rumours truly are stupid, David Wilson will not put a Dave Whelan amount of money into this club.

I pity that fool Kisnorbo, I do! I Pity the fool!

What have I told you about that website!

The odds on all of that happening are similar to that of Leicester City unveiling the new management team of MR T and Jean Claud Van Dam. I may even post that to see if football rumours truly are stupid, David Wilson will not put a Dave Whelan amount of money into this club.

I pity that fool Kisnorbo, I do! I Pity the fool!

:D 10/10

Archived