filbertway Posted 1 February 2006 Posted 1 February 2006 How do I change the writing under my avatar now i have 3000 posts Edit... sorry i put it in the wrong forum
Libertine Posted 1 February 2006 Posted 1 February 2006 Go on My Controls, then edit profile information.
filbertway Posted 1 February 2006 Author Posted 1 February 2006 Go on My Controls, then edit profile information. ok cheers
Phube Posted 18 July 2006 Posted 18 July 2006 Bumped as I'm not far away and I'll forget... So how come Fez of the Muzz gets to have "Midfield Dynamo" under his and he's only on about 1500???
Phube Posted 18 July 2006 Posted 18 July 2006 Phube, I never knew you cared I care about everyone!! (Except TPH he seems too popular to me!! )
Cobbo Posted 18 July 2006 Posted 18 July 2006 You can ask admins (like my cool, good self) nicely and they may consider changing it. Note, it's only a maybe.
The People's Hero Posted 19 July 2006 Posted 19 July 2006 I care about everyone!! (Except TPH he seems too popular to me!! ) Wow!
MC Prussian Posted 19 July 2006 Posted 19 July 2006 You can ask admins (like my cool, good self) nicely and they may consider changing it. Note, it's only a maybe. I'll do it the correct way and work my way up.
MC Prussian Posted 31 December 2006 Posted 31 December 2006 I'll do it the correct way and work my way up. And now, half a year later, I've finally made it to the "crème de la crème". YAAAA!!!!
lookwhaticando Posted 31 December 2006 Posted 31 December 2006 And now, half a year later, I've finally made it to the "crème de la crème". YAAAA!!!! Jolly good show, old chap.
MC Prussian Posted 31 December 2006 Posted 31 December 2006 Jolly good show, old chap. I left some dear feathers on the way there, but apart from that, I'm feeling alright. And proud.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.