Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
josh

Weso for the world cup?

I know its a long shot but if Wesolowski keeps playing and playing well do you think there's any chance of him making the Australia squad for the world cup? I don't think he will but if he puts in some good displays surely they can't ignore him?

I know its a long shot but if Wesolowski keeps playing and playing well do you think there's any chance of him making the Australia squad for the world cup? I don't think he will but if he puts in some good displays surely they can't ignore him?

i might be wrong but i think he may be eligable to play for england on the count he has been here for a few years

might be wrong tho ?

i might be wrong but i think he may be eligable to play for england on the count he has been here for a few years

might be wrong tho ?

He'll be eligible to play for England when he's 19 as he'd have been here for 5 years by then. But he has played for Australia Under 20's so i'm not sure whether that means he can't?. He's better off with Australia, far too good for England! :D

He'll be eligible to play for England when he's 19 as he'd have been here for 5 years by then. But he has played for Australia Under 20's so i'm not sure whether that means he can't?. He's better off with Australia, far too good for England! :D

if he had playedfor the full national side he wouldnt be eligable i think ?

Kanoute played for france under 20's and the national Mali side.

they changed the rules now, as long as you don't have a full international cap for a team, you can play for any country your connected to.

That'll make a tricky choice for him. How good do you think he could get?

If Kisnorbo makes the Australian squad and Weso missed out I would picture that he would not be pleased after what we've seen of Kisnorbo most of the season.

Kisnorbo has played for Oz as a centre half before - when he's played there for us he's done well.

I don't think you can compare the two players to be honest, even if they were playing in the same position for a while.

Weso has the quality to get in the Oz squad for sure :D

I thought that England has made an agreement with some one (I don't know who) that they would not take advantage of the rule, where you can play for a country if you have lived there long enough to be a citizen. Maight be wrong though.

I made a topic about Weso going to the world cup a few months ago and it was laughed off. I still don't think he'll go, but if he's a first team regular for the next 15 games then he should do as he's more than good enough. Fans are starting to realise how good he is, but myself and Mr C have been questioned on many occasions when we've bigged up Weso but now everyone's seeing for themselves why we've gone crazy over him.

The lad is the most talented player we've had come through the ranks since Heskey and he's international class by a country mile. Stearman isn't far behind him either by the looks of things.

Alan Hill - Legend.

Archived