Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SCOFF CRUDDLE

Fryatt

Hi again,

Just popping back for your latest comments on Fryatt.

I am not surprised in the least that he has already scored a couple of goals in a few games for you as I said he would, even after stepping up a level.

But how has he played? Has he been lucky to get the goals or has he deserved them?

Hope he stuffs a hat trick past the dingles tomorrow.

He has done well when he has played, he was brought here to put the ball in the back of the net and thats exactly what he has done, we cant ask much more.

All good then. As I said before he's not paricularly fast, he's not particularly strong in the air but he scores goals. You've only seen the scrappy goals so far but he's capable of much more.

He was keeping us out of the relegation zone before Christmas and since he's left we've struggled but fortunately the clown has now been sacked and we can hopefully replace him with another of our (and yours) old boys in David Kelly and we can both stay up.

All good then. As I said before he's not paricularly fast, he's not particularly strong in the air but he scores goals. You've only seen the scrappy goals so far but he's capable of much more.

He was keeping us out of the relegation zone before Christmas and since he's left we've struggled but fortunately the clown has now been sacked and we can hopefully replace him with another of our (and yours) old boys in David Kelly and we can both stay up.

Was Merson really that bad?

Hi Foxes fans I've just joined the board just to see your opinions on Fryatt, and obviously you all think very highly of him. I've gotta say were missing him at Walsall, he's a real nice guy and an outstanding footballer so look after him!! He'll notch up 20 goals for you next season without a doubt. I've starting looking out for Leicester's results recently, so expect to see me posting quite often on here!

paulthesaddler :thumbup:

Hi Foxes fans I've just joined the board just to see your opinions on Fryatt, and obviously you all think very highly of him. I've gotta say were missing him at Walsall, he's a real nice guy and an outstanding footballer so look after him!! He'll notch up 20 goals for you next season without a doubt. I've starting looking out for Leicester's results recently, so expect to see me posting quite often on here!

paulthesaddler :thumbup:

Nice one mate! :thumbup: Good luck with staying up!

Archived