Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue-fox Glos

Lee Morris ?

wow every day theres a new rumour its better than watching a soap with LFC at the moment,sure i understand the board need to take time to get the right man and i applaud them for that,but i do hope they make appointment by the end of the week,even if its to make kelly caretaker till the end of the season,as holloway would not be the right choice,QPR are appalling and his record is not great,and it wasnt much kop at Bristol Rovers either,anyway i was wondering what the progress is with lee morris these days any ideas

Come on TPH, theres no need to be so negative.

Although it has gone rather quiet!

lee morris-

the club want rid.-fact

he is on £5k per week obviously looks unlikley to return (ala eadie)

his contract ties him to the club and they are not prepared to pay him off.

could be the ansa to right wing subject to a medical break through on par with cloning

As rumours go, I'd say it's a dead cert. The only word which I doubt is 'knee'.... any body part could realistically be put there.

Harsh but true. He is not fit enough to play professional sport. :huh::unsure:

He played in the reserves last week and got on the score sheet, word is hes making steady progress.

Right wing is the only place for him in our current squad, im confused as to why we bought him, he has played up front most of his career and has a very poor record in front of goal - well, only knocked half a dozen in a season

He played in the reserves last week and got on the score sheet, word is hes making steady progress.

Right wing is the only place for him in our current squad, im confused as to why we bought him, he has played up front most of his career and has a very poor record in front of goal - well, only knocked half a dozen in a season

it was an adams but, so theres the logic for ya ;)

I saw him on Saturday at the match, he was with Louis Dodds and the academy players such as Levi Porter.

I heard him talking something about Leeds, don't know what though?

Probably 'Leeds have loads of strikers, I think Blackwell's habit is buying them. Maybe they'll buy me.. I hear they Physio is quite dishy'

it was an adams but, so theres the logic for ya ;)

It kind of makes you wonder doesn't it? He had been out injured for a long time at Derby prior to coming to City, what made MA decide that it was worth the risk to buy him?

<_<

You know its bad when the OS's details of him show three goals he scored for Derby and not one for us

Probably the only 3 goals he ever scored.

Well, lets give him a break actually. i mean, we know he's quick (when hes not hobbling) and hes more than likely got more skill and control on the ball than Hammond or De Vries - that alone already puts him in contention for a first team place - and if he cant score but can make a neissance of himself, at least when Humes not playin well wev a decent sub!

Besides - he could be the answer to our right wing woes!

It kind of makes you wonder doesn't it? He had been out injured for a long time at Derby prior to coming to City, what made MA decide that it was worth the risk to buy him?

<_<

I think it was merely to piss Warnock off - although, there are cheaper ways to do that. ;)

Archived