Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ipswich Town

Easy enough on train.... Get Leicester to Kings Cross 1 hour 10 mins

Kings Cross to Liverpool St about 10-20 mins

Liverpool St to Ipswich 1 hour 10 mins

Its pretty straight forward

Yeah but its a lot of changes really aint it. Much easier to hop on a bus, watch a crap video and arrive at the stadium! :thumbup:

Yeah but its a lot of changes really aint it. Much easier to hop on a bus, watch a crap video and arrive at the stadium! :thumbup:

More like watch 3 crap video's its got to be at least a four hour journey, and that's if you dont get stuck behind tractors, took me 6 hours to get to norwich once :o:mad::cry:lol

Hi, i got my tickets yesterday for the ipswich game away and just wondering how many of you are planning on travelling to portman road? Do you think we will sell our full allocation?

Seriosuly considering going to this one. Haven't been away since Sheffield Wednesday (enough to put anyone off for a while) but with tickets only £9 (I think, have to check) it's an ideal game to go to. Add to that the fact that away games are running out and I was hoping to go to 7 away this season (only three so far) this is one of the more likely games for me to attend. I'm quite glad I didn't go to too many games early on this season now because I have the funds to support the lads for the crucial run in.

More like watch 3 crap video's its got to be at least a four hour journey, and that's if you dont get stuck behind tractors, took me 6 hours to get to norwich once :o:mad::cry:lol

Yeah I reckon it'll be about 4 hours. My moneys on one of the finals dvds.... probably the crystal palace play off final! :thumbup:

any questions about the ground or places to drink feel free to ask :thumbup:

where's the easiest place to park mate? and what's the name of that cafe by the petrol station i fink it is opposite the car garages? Jim's or Jack's cafe 'int it?

Got mine today... £39 for the ticket and fox travel! Are we all in the upper tier for this one?

when i bought my ticket, they said that the family area for away supporters was the lower tier, but i imagine most of us will be on the upper tier. i cant wait, can really see us winning this one.

I dread games about Ipswich, we just cant seem to beat them in the league! A draw would be a good result from the game

They are our bogey side, but I feel positive about this game. They've lost a lot of good players this season, and we more than matched them last season, without getting what we deserved from those games. Ipswich have been on a good run recently (Barring their 1-0 defeat at Wolves) so it will be far from easy, but I think we'll have enough to get a result there.

How far from Station to ground.

Directions would be nice :thumbup:

about 5 minute walk come out the train station across the bridge and if you cant figure it out by then you have no sence of direction!

where's the easiest place to park mate? and what's the name of that cafe by the petrol station i fink it is opposite the car garages? Jim's or Jack's cafe 'int it?

Cardinal park is prob best. theres couple chav tastic places to eat couple decent bars and its only couple mins walk from the ground.

I think my brother's picked up the match tickets today but he said no Fox Travel available unless another 40 people say they would like to use Fox Travel for the match. FT is the cheapest and easiest method for me and my sister to get to the match really but we'll get there some how.

Archived