Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
One_Dave_Bamber

Vote for Super Jase!

Having signed the one known as Super Jase I'm now spearheading the campaign the have him voted as Simon Grayson's best signing so far and I need your help! It's surprising difficult getting some of our lot enthusiastic enough to vote but I'm sure I can count on you Foxes. Enjoyed my two visits to the Walkers these last couple of years and you've always seemed a nice enough bunch. It'll only take a minute of your time and it's the right thing to do!

You can read all about the voting here

And you can vote on the right hand side of this page if you scroll down a little by clicking here

Thanks Foxes and good luck in your relegation battle next season! You don't want to be joining that scummy lot from Forest down here!

Good to see you lot getting into the spirit of it! It is, of course, all tongue-in-cheek, although to be fair to Jason he has plugged the gap at left-back with our on-going injury crisis in that spot. When he's played left-wing and central midfield though, he's been absolutely useless. It's hard to believe he has played left-wing for England!

Even so, keep voting please! :thumbup:

Having signed the one known as Super Jase I'm now spearheading the campaign the have him voted as Simon Grayson's best signing so far and I need your help! It's surprising difficult getting some of our lot enthusiastic enough to vote but I'm sure I can count on you Foxes. Enjoyed my two visits to the Walkers these last couple of years and you've always seemed a nice enough bunch. It'll only take a minute of your time and it's the right thing to do!

You can read all about the voting here

And you can vote on the right hand side of this page if you scroll down a little by clicking here

Thanks Foxes and good luck in your relegation battle next season! You don't want to be joining that scummy lot from Forest down here!

You've come to the right place mate, there are a few weirdo's on here who have an "obsession" with this excuse of a football player!! :P

As you will see from the website they have created.

You've come to the right place mate, there are a few weirdo's on here who have an "obsession" with this excuse of a football player!! :P

As you will see from the website they have created.

:o

I'll have you know that was a beautifully designed website - something Jase would have been proud of. :thumbup:

o/\o

You guys are doing the business, but if you could encourage some more of your ilk to vote then it'd be fantastic! You know Super Jase deserves this accolade!

Saw you got another win this weekend...is Kelly the man for the job full-time? And before you ask, no you can't have Larry! :P

Larry was great. He and Mike Whitlow were obviously twins, with Larry the quieter one, and Micky the muscles of the outfit.

Equally at home at centre-back, right-back or passing the ball sideways in midfield, Larry's speciality was the once-a-season bonkers 80-yard-beat-12-men-charge-up-the-pitch which always nearly resulted in the best goal ever seen.

o/\o

You guys are doing the business, but if you could encourage some more of your ilk to vote then it'd be fantastic! You know Super Jase deserves this accolade!

Saw you got another win this weekend...is Kelly the man for the job full-time? And before you ask, no you can't have Larry! :P

Pretty please :cry:

I put it to you Mr BertFox that it is YOU who is the weirdo and not the JWAD/JWAS collective

It's actually Master bertfox. ;)

But i put it to YOU Ms/Miss/Mrs Kat that you are the weirdo

:D:P

Peace :cool:

Archived