Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WhitleyBay_Fox

Will we finish higher than last season?

Last season we finished with 57 points, 22 more than we have now. From our last 13 games do you think we can beat this?

Looking at our remaining fixtures I think March is going to be a really decisive month for us. I think we have a really good chance of beating Hull, Luton & Millwall. The game against Reading will be a huge test for us and it would make a big statement for next season if we beat them!

It's still possible though. You never know with Leicester.

Like I said in another post, it is vital that we make about 4-5 matches from here-in go our way. I've seen the fixtures list for the bottom three, and besides Milwall, the other two are in a bit of a mess. We still need to separate ourselves a bit, though, and a win in the next two weeks would be a tremendous boost in that regard. We have a tough little run ahead of us, but if we can get Gaz back in and fit (bye-bye Momo) and can continue the good service and efforts of the past three weeks, that's all you can hope for.

Yes! But it'll be touch and go if we finish with more points, I reckon the bottom 3 will be well adrift of the rest this season!

It's looking that way. Crewe are dead and buried, and the other two can't win a game at the moment.

I don't think we'll finish much higher than we are at the moment. We've made hay over the past four games against some weak opposition, but we've got the likes of Reading, Leeds, Preston, Luton, Palace and Norwich still to come.

With our squad suddenly looking very light, particularly the midfield, and four players just a booking away from a suspension, I think we'll struggle to the end.

The key is scoring goals - and in Fryatt and Hume, we look like doing that. :)

It's looking that way. Crewe are dead and buried, and the other two can't win a game at the moment.

I don't think we'll finish much higher than we are at the moment. We've made hay over the past four games against some weak opposition, but we've got the likes of Reading, Leeds, Preston, Luton, Palace and Norwich still to come.

With our squad suddenly looking very light, particularly the midfield, and four players just a booking away from a suspension, I think we'll struggle to the end.

I honestly cant see Brighton or whoever is in 3rd from bottom getting over 45 points. But we cant take our foot off the pedal.

Lets not get carried away... We have a really hard run of games left against top teams!!

This season has been about survival and it still is. We can look to progress next year.

I agree about survival but from evidence presented in the last few matches the tide is well and truely turning, the style of play is better, the players are oozing confidence and are manager has got his head screwed on unlike CL.

I think if we can finish the season on a high it is gona send a message to the big hitters of the championship and the relegated teams from the premiership that the Mighty Mighty Foxes are back in business! :cool:

Well I don't see why we can't do it :P. If we can get somthing against Leeds & Ipswich and beat Hull were looking good. It's a big ask but I think its what we should be aiming for, in terms of avoiding relegation I think we're nearly there, more down to the fact that I can only see Brighton winning a max of four more games this season.

Finally :thumbsup:

Archived