Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mat_j101

Did anyone on here go today?

just got back, not the best game maybe 0-0 would of been the fairest result, but we got done by 2 corners AGAIN! tiatto was poor and hughes never really got into the game. was anyone else really annoyed by Gudjonsson once we conceded the second goal? he started to do all these fancy tricks that wernt coming off and seemed reluctant to pass it, it made me feel he didnt care about the club anymore and he just started playing for himself. he didnt have the best game either. also we seemed to go longball and only created when the ball went to the feet of Hume or Fryatt.

been to the game, not impressed!! think if we had been a bit more ambitious we would have got alot more out of the game!! only on rare occasions did the midfield get past the fowards. i can not understand why Hume and Fryatt did not put more pressure on their back 4 . when they did it looked like they could force a mistake. Also when we had won the ball in midfield it was crying out for someone to stay out wide but Tiatto and Maybury kept going in alongside Hughes and Joey. Overall not a good day, but not out played so no reason to get to down!!

been to the game, not impressed!! think if we had been a bit more ambitious we would have got alot more out of the game!! only on rare occasions did the midfield get past the fowards. i can not understand why Hume and Fryatt did not put more pressure on their back 4 . when they did it looked like they could force a mistake. Also when we had won the ball in midfield it was crying out for someone to stay out wide but Tiatto and Maybury kept going in alongside Hughes and Joey. Overall not a good day, but not out played so no reason to get to down!!

Yes, Tiatto doesn't hold his position well enough. He drifts inside all game long and then when we need to spread the play we have no options. In the first half especially it looked like we were playing 4-5-1 when we didn't have the ball. Maybury was tucking inside and Hume was dropping back leaving just Fryatt on his own upfront. Of course Hume pushed up when we had possession but it did look like Maybury was tcking inside a lot which didn't help us when we had the ball.

i agree it looked worse in the first half, at times you could have thrown a towl over all 4 midfield players and hume wasnt far away from them!! i dont know why but i got the feeling that if had really had a go at them then we would have got something!!! i really dont think they were that good!!

I went today and did anyone else think that the Ipswich fans were awful, i didnt hear no singing all game from them even when they were 2-0 up, (accept little murmers from their kop i think :ermm: ).

I dont know if it was because they were playing us or something, but if people think the Walkers is bad then they need to go there.

Anyway about Leicester's performance, i thought Fryatt and Hume both had good games, teaming up well. The rest of the payers i thought just didnt get going today. Henderson didnt have much to do really but he did pull off one brilliant save that looked like a certain goal.

If i had to pick a MOM then it would hae to be a coin flick between Fryatt and Hume, the only ones that i thought performed today both giving their all.

simple way to sum up the ipswich fans!! SHIT and MORE SHIT!! yes the front 2 played ok, but there is not alot they can do if they are not getting the support from midfield, thought they did alot of work off the ball, and made some good runs but the supply did not come through,

Neither team played well today. the first half would have been better spent still in the pub. we were poor you were poor but we deffended the set peices better. And our fans were terrible today even by our low standards.

Neither team played well today. the first half would have been better spent still in the pub. we were poor you were poor but we deffended the set peices better. And our fans were terrible today even by our low standards.

A pretty accurate summary.

In the first half, we were just content to sit back and hit Ipswich on the break. Hume should have scored when he was through on goal after beating the offside trap. A bit similar to his miss against Derby.

We had more of the ball in the second half, but was undone by two shocking corners. Neither player was marked for the goals. Almost a carbon copy of last season when Ipswich scored from two corners to win the game.

As mentioned, Tiatto and Maybury often got dragged in to the centre, allowing Ipswich to spread the play and leave the full backs exposed.

We couldn't defend set pieces, so we didn't deserve anything from the game.

Yeah, I went and it was a very poor game. Ipswich deserved to win because they could actually attack and run at us. Leicester were terrible, they were disinterested apart from Fryatt and they lacked energy, passion and determination to go and win a football match.

The defence was shoddy, especially from set pieces. The midfield didn't even turn up, Gudjonsson strolled around the park looking barely interested(even more so when it was 2-0) whilst Hughes was non-existent and far too lightweight. Maybury had a very average game and Tiatto looked way out of his depth and unable to play at this level anymore. Fryatt and Hume did well and looked like they did actually give a s**t. Henderson pulled off two great saves too.

We need proper wingers who can attack and put good crosses in. (Our crosses and free kicks yesterday were atrocious!) A solid defence is needed in order to stay away from the drop zone. (letting a donkey like Fuller score with a free header at the near post is unacceptable!).

If anyone thought we were home and dry from relegation may think again after watching this mess, but lets all hope it is just a minor blip on the road to recovery! :thumbup:

it felt like we were missing something, not sure what but it felt like we really lacked something!! can put my finger on what it was either!!

not defending us coz i thought we didnt do well atall but i dont think the pitch helped us out atall, it was very slow, and tbh i dont think we have a slow team so playing on something that slows you down doesnt help!!

it felt like we were missing something, not sure what but it felt like we really lacked something!! can put my finger on what it was either!!

not defending us coz i thought we didnt do well atall but i dont think the pitch helped us out atall, it was very slow, and tbh i dont think we have a slow team so playing on something that slows you down doesnt help!!

Can't blame the pitch, it's the same for both teams. The thing you're looking for that we missed was probably a couple of goals. :whistle:

Archived