Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Fulham beat Chelsea!

very good game, how the linesman sore it was a handball by Drogba i will never know. Also, Chelsea will win the league no problem imo.

The linesman must have had x-ray eyes. lol

I dont think Chelsea we will throw it away, i just see to much quality in their team.

But it would be great if they did.

The linesman must have had x-ray eyes. lol

I dont think Chelsea we will throw it away, i just see to much quality in their team.

But it would be great if they did.

I'll have to agree, I can't see Chelsea throwing it away, but there is always a chance they might. It would be good if they did though.

I hope chelsea win the league...they've won their league fair and square, had the better team and put in some quality performances, so why shouldn't they? just because they have money?

Got on my nerves when the commentators went on and on and ooooooooon about the disallowed goal. End of the day, guess work or not, they got it right! and Fulham got their deserved victory because of it, the commotion made anyone would have thought they got the decision wrong ffs.

The fans were stupid at the end, 80% were young chavs. Each one caught on camera should be given a games ban, but then they'd lose moey so it wont happen. There's good fans who are fighting hard to earn the right of standing at games and supporting the team the way they want. But these idiots fighting and jesting to the away fans just give reason for the officials to not grant these rights. Tw@ts!

EDIT: Also, was anyone else not actually surprised fulham won? I could see it happening just like against middlesbrough, it seems a case of 'predictably unpredictable'. Chelsea will beat any team in the league, and then one week come against a team in poor form and low in the league and lose it.

Fulham's dissappointing league position is largely due to their awful away form. At home they are actually fairly strong.

Couple this with Chelsea being less than convincing recently and it made 8-1 on Fulham look a value bet. Too good to pass up, anyhow.

very good game, how the linesman sore it was a handball by Drogba i will never know. Also, Chelsea will win the league no problem imo.

Guesswork.

It was the right decision - This time, but how long will it be before Replays will be able to help referee's decisions?

But when the linesman thinks theres something wrong with the game they are ment to put there flag up, correct? Not according to the ref in the interview after the match the assistant buzzed the ref to tell him something was wrong! :rolleyes:

Guesswork.

It was the right decision - This time, but how long will it be before Replays will be able to help referee's decisions?

But when the linesman thinks theres something wrong with the game they are ment to put there flag up, correct? Not according to the ref in the interview after the match the assistant buzzed the ref to tell him something was wrong! :rolleyes:

It was the right decision but there was no way the Lino could see it from there and the ref should've blown the whistle strightaway when the incident ocurred! Never the less it was the right decision and a entertaining game, nice to see Fulham not just sitting on the lead and good to see Jose Mourinho being dead honest to.

I don't like the way Jose is saying it was influenced by the players yet it was the correct decision. That doesn't make sense!

At the end of the day, it was handball hence no goal.

Archived