Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

crystal palace

Yer I noticed that that game was on a friday night looking down the fixture list, I'll still be there though! :D

I always love it when Leicester are on the TV though, I feel a massive sense of pride as my other mates watch them too..

Does anyone feel the same?

Yer I noticed that that game was on a friday night looking down the fixture list, I'll still be there though! :D

I always love it when Leicester are on the TV though, I feel a massive sense of pride as my other mates watch them too..

Does anyone feel the same?

i hate it when we are on tv.. it shows us at our plastic stadium with a zillian empty seats and a crap atmosphere usually :blink:

And it also f**ks up my friday night :(

Mean's I wont be back in town till gone 11, normally I've bagged myself a bird by then and headed up to tubes ;)

Too right mate.

Having said that, watch the game, you'll still be able to pick up some tart in Chooooooobs.

Trust.

Too right mate.

Having said that, watch the game, you'll still be able to pick up some tart in Chooooooobs.

Trust.

Well i dunno. I'm better of pulling earlier on when I'm sober, trust me you wanna see where I've been with one too many drinks down me.

I can guarantee we get a shocking attendece for this game, as you will get the 50% of supporters that dont support the team and can't be bothered to go to the game and say "i'll just watch it on TV".

Also it will show the west stand on TV which is empty enough but this is where most of these fans sit making it deserted!!!.

I can guarantee we get a shocking attendece for this game, as you will get the 50% of supporters that dont support the team and can't be bothered to go to the game and say "i'll just watch it on TV".

Also it will show the west stand on TV which is empty enough but this is where most of these fans sit making it deserted!!!.

quite right but i really think we can beat them

Archived