Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

This has to be said...

What the fock is wrong at Hearts!? Burley was sacked totally out of the blue whilst Hearts were top of the table and noe Rix has gone while they were in second!

Link from the BBC: Here.

That has to be one of the weirdest clubs on the planet at the moment, seriously!

FAO Only Me

Romanov junior took a swipe at the departing boss for some of his signings and conduct.

He added: "We felt some of the signings made in January were not appropriate for Hearts.

Now if football clubs are run exactly how you said they were. Then Rix would not of been allowed to sign the players Romanov thought were not appropriate.

So its obviously not the board that signs players :rolleyes:

The funny thing is that i'm sure Burley and Rix both accused Romanov of signings players without consulting the manager.

To sign 11 players on transfer deadline day in January must have got alarm bells ringing anyway, but i'm sure I read somewhere that these were all Romanov's signings other than Hackeet and Lee JOhnson both from English clubs!

Roman Romanov is the owners son, it's the owner who's doing the signings and picking teams and stuff. Piss funny.

Archived