Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wils

Norwich away

i should be going hope to go by train does anyone have any traain info?

Go on the midland mainline website, then you can plan your own times mate.

have to hold my hands up and say that im going tigers v bath in heineken cup quarters instead :ph34r:

It takes more of a man to admit these things though Sparky! But at least you'll be at the home of football!!

have to hold my hands up and say that im going tigers v bath in heineken cup quarters instead :ph34r:

Same here.... Im only going so I can make sure they look after the stadium. Tempted to make a sign saying "Please replace any divets" :thumbup:

I think around 1000. Can see most people just doing the coventry game instead!

That was my problem but I was able to go to both games which is awesome. I cant wait for this one, should be brilliant. We are going up in the car and will hopefully take advantage of the £1300 printer at school to print off some wkd Rob Kelly and Leicester banners for the car windows :thumbup::D

i should be going hope to go by train does anyone have any traain info?

You would have 2 get a train 2 peterboro and change there,but the trains leave leicester at quarter past evry hour to peterboro,i think the trains to norwich are quite frequent aswell.

I am seriously tempted to go - the millwall match was my first away game in 2 years... and enjoyed it so much!

I want to go just to hear the new version of the Kisnorbo chant

£25 and 2 hrs on the trainf rom london though. There goes my standard Saturday morning lie in. Is anyone driving up from London by any chance??

We've sold over 1400 tickets already.

Tickets

It's at the bottom of the article :thumbup:

It seems that our away support has picked up in recent times - predictably down to our good run of form. I think we would have struggled to reach the 1000 mark for this game earlier on in the season.

It seems that our away support has picked up in recent times - predictably down to our good run of form. I think we would have struggled to reach the 1000 mark for this game earlier on in the season.

Deffo , glory supporters :unsure:

Where were you at Hillsbrough :ph34r::thumbup::P

Archived