Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Winger

The argument of winger or no winger aside, I think it was good to see Lenny Glover back in the throng. He was always my Mum's favourite player (bless, she went to Filbo up until age 82) and when he was given a stint at her Majestys she wanted to bake him a cake with a file in it! She begged me to take her to visit him inside!

they did a comparison before the reading game on t.v. of city since kelly took over against a settled reading team from the same point in time and city were two points better off and had a superior goal difference.

For what it's worth, my thoughts on the subject of wingers is that with Ryan Smith and Craig Levein we were losing, without them both we are winning.

Now that may be coincidence but I'm prepared to run with it for as long as we carry on doing what we're doing.

And without Sylla too, although he remains at the club.

Yes Thrac well done :clap:

I think the Fact that Reading have a SUPERIOR team to most sides in this league, and a team that has played togther for a long time now, has more to do with the reason they are top then the fact that they play with a wide man. Which winger is he talking about any way? They normally play Convey (absloutley awsome player IMO) at left back, and he gives them execellent wide suppourt, and he does this as well as getting back to defend. Quite possibly why they dont concead! Competent full backs!

I agree with you most of the time (99%) manwell pablo....but they play convey as an attacking left sided midfielder. he doesnt play full back....the USA even play him in a free role because he isnt that great at defending. Readings defence is usually Murty, Sonko, Ingarmarsson, shorey

Archived