Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Winger

The way I view things is as follows:

Rob Kelly is manager until the end of the season. He's been given the task of keeping us in the Championship. However confident we now are that we will stay up, we're still not there mathematically. Rob has used an almost identical system since he took over with very few changes along the way. It has worked so far. Why should a man who as far as he's concerned has still only got the job until the end of this season start to tinker with things that have been working and potentially jeopardise his chances of being offered the job on a longer term basis? When he reaches the boards aim of survival he will then have an opportunity to try new things out but who can blame him for sticking with players that have been working and, if results continue in a similar way, that have helped him reach his goal? There's no point in Rob trying new things for next season before he has achieved his target. It's his perogative to do whatever's best for the short term and if that means not playing free flowing attacking football but getting the results I can't see how we can moan. If he's given the job long term then he can start to build but you have to do what's best at present and I think results have shown that what he's been doing is best.

Why couldn't he use O'Grady/Hammond as he did at Chelsea Res last night.

They were both fit and would have given Reading's tiring defenders another handful to deal with. That was what was working.

Because last night they played Chelski's reserves, on Saturday we played Reading. Take each game on it's merits.

We might not have the best players in the land but help is at hand for all those who love a midfield melee.....Danny Tiatto is on his way back and should be fit before the of the season. :):):):)

I should think on Thracian!! Many, if not most, of the players have thrived since Rob Kelly took over. First Kisnorbo suprised the dimwits who abused him. Williams is winning over the shortsighted numpties, albeit slowly. And Tiatto is not the joker he is portrayed as either........All of these have been Internationally recognised at some level or other, so presumably they can't be that bad. It's just plain stupidity for some to keep displaying their repeatedly poor judgement in these matters......

I should think on Thracian!! Many, if not most, of the players have thrived since Rob Kelly took over. First Kisnorbo suprised the dimwits who abused him. Williams is winning over the shortsighted numpties, albeit slowly. And Tiatto is not the joker he is portrayed as either........All of these have been Internationally recognised at some level or other, so presumably they can't be that bad. It's just plain stupidity for some to keep displaying their repeatedly poor judgement in these matters......

What have I said? Who's called him a joker? A team full of Tiatto's and we'd destroy the opposition. No problem. :whistle:

What have I said? Who's called him a joker? A team full of Tiatto's and we'd destroy the opposition. No problem. :whistle:

oh do stop being so tiresome !!! your like a BROKEN RECORD,

In fact you now what Ive said that so many times. Now I sound like a BROKEN RECORD!!!!

I never said you called him a joker. I am commenting on what seems to me a widespread dislike of Tiatto. Surely you can understand that.

That's not very nice :whistle:

I always have three small bets with my seat-neighbour when he's playing:

a) How long before he up-ends his first opponent.

b) How long before he's booked.

c) How long before he goes off, either injured, sent off or withdrawn.

If that's not entertainment...!

That's not very nice :whistle:

I always have three small bets with my seat-neighbour when he's playing:

a) How long before he up-ends his first opponent.

b) How long before he's booked.

c) How long before he goes off, either injured, sent off or withdrawn.

If that's not entertainment...!

All these twatty antics generally make Leicester look like a dirty side and end with us losing a lead and eventually the game!

Don't try to tell me that you knew Kisnorbo was a star in the making. I think it's fair to say that anybody who watched him on a regular basis whilst in midfield could identify that he was way out of his depth there and was fast becoming the most hated player ever to wear the Leicester shirt. There might have been fans who objected to the abuse he got but I find it astonishing that anybody could gauge whether he was a talented footballer from his antics in midfield.

Also, Williams has been disgraceful for the best part of a year. I've stuck up for him as much as I can but with the talent he has he should be putting in better performances than he has been doing. His last 3 games he's looked better but he's got alot of making up to do to win the fans over and rightly so. I'm not going to be hoodwinked by 3 decent performances, i've been tricked far too many times by players like him so whilst it's nice to see him playing well I still think he's one of our weak links.

Tiatto is a joke. Club captain, yet he's never fit to play and when he does play he's embarrassingly unprofessional most of the time. We could get some polls going if you want??????

As I recall, Kisnorbo was widely criticised for his poor performances in midfield - and rightly so.

Since then the so-called dimwits have universally praised his performances at centre-back and have regularly congratulated Rob Kelly on his inspired decision to play him there.

As I recall, Kisnorbo was widely criticised for his poor performances in midfield - and rightly so.

Since then the so-called dimwits have universally praised his performances at centre-back and have regularly congratulated Rob Kelly on his inspired decision to play him there.

Well who else has played him there??

Don't try to tell me that you knew Kisnorbo was a star in the making. I think it's fair to say that anybody who watched him on a regular basis whilst in midfield could identify that he was way out of his depth there and was fast becoming the most hated player ever to wear the Leicester shirt. There might have been fans who objected to the abuse he got but I find it astonishing that anybody could gauge whether he was a talented footballer from his antics in midfield.

Also, Williams has been disgraceful for the best part of a year. I've stuck up for him as much as I can but with the talent he has he should be putting in better performances than he has been doing. His last 3 games he's looked better but he's got alot of making up to do to win the fans over and rightly so. I'm not going to be hoodwinked by 3 decent performances, i've been tricked far too many times by players like him so whilst it's nice to see him playing well I still think he's one of our weak links.

Tiatto is a joke. Club captain, yet he's never fit to play and when he does play he's embarrassingly unprofessional most of the time. We could get some polls going if you want??????

I didn't see a star in the making but I did see some positives ;)

Mind you I've been slated for highlighting Williams weakness since way back, although people have ignored my positive comments about him - to me he is a wasted talent. As for Tiatto,I've never been impressed apart from uncontrolled enthusiasm he brings very little to the table.

I didn't see a star in the making but I did see some positives ;)

Mind you I've been slated for highlighting Williams weakness since way back, although people have ignored my positive comments about him - to me he is a wasted talent. As for Tiatto,I've never been impressed apart from uncontrolled enthusiasm he brings very little to the table.

:thumbup: Couldn't agree more.

For what it's worth, my thoughts on the subject of wingers is that with Ryan Smith and Craig Levein we were losing, without them both we are winning.

Now that may be coincidence but I'm prepared to run with it for as long as we carry on doing what we're doing.

A poll.....so what......Six million flies eat sh*t but that doesn't mean it tastes good!!!

Archived