Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

Norwich match thread!

He's crap :thumbup:

GET IN !!!!!!!

I did'nt say he was crap :rolleyes: I just was abit suspicious about getting over run in the center because Hughes and Williams dont really tackle.

:P

I think that's a bit optimistic. I mean he scored a screamer against Bolton, doesn't mean he'd been rejuvinated :P

He's been good in recent games. You'd see If you did'nt live t'other side of world.

He's been good in recent games. You'd see If you did'nt live t'other side of world.

:( thanks for reminding me

:P

Actually, now that I think about it, I have noticed Williams has been involved in many games recently. It's often his pass that leads to the goal. So point taken. But still, he gets stick based on his reputation. I've a feeling if he wasn't ex-Forest people wouldn't mind so much lol

I think he's imagining what would have been said if it was Barber commentating. lol

must be....silly fool worrying me like that!! sounds like a cracker of a goal..."falling over as he hit it.." nice maybe we should get hughesy to push him over next time he shoots!!!

Archived