Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

Norwich match thread!

Right i thought id start this thread. if your going get behind the lads lets make it a good atmosphere stand up and sing for the blues.. and remember

:whistle: THERES ONLY ONE GORDON RAMSAY ONE GORDON RAMSAY :whistle:

getting the 9:14 from leicester train to get into norwich early to see chelsea v brum in a norfolk boozer..

come on leicester and

:whistle: theres only one rob kelly walking along :whistle:

Was thinking of going but I have to be honest, the cost of the whole day out just looked a bit too steep for me at this time and I've been off from school for the majority of the last week anyway so I wouldn't have been up to going.

I've been unlucky for the lads away from home this season anyway and they've got a tough enough job on to prevent the curse of the M of the M award.

I'll be there in spirit!

:scarf:Blue Army :scarf:

Was thinking of going but I have to be honest, the cost of the whole day out just looked a bit too steep for me at this time and I've been off from school for the majority of the last week anyway so I wouldn't have been up to going.

I've been unlucky for the lads away from home this season anyway and they've got a tough enough job on to prevent the curse of the M of the M award.

I'll be there in spirit!

:scarf:Blue Army :scarf:

Being a part time Pete, I decided not to go as it is difficult to get to from London by Public Transport. :( <_<

i driving aswell, leaving around 10 ish! cant wait for 2moz

sing loud and proud!!!

watch out for the blasted speed cameras on the a47, my mate got done down there doin 90.

Loads of mobile cameras too

Being a part time Pete, I decided not to go as it is difficult to get to from London by Public Transport. :( <_<

It's as good a reason as any, although I'm sure I've read before that you used to fly to home games or have I just got my wires crossed? :huh:

Drivers to Norwich will be pleased to note that the part of the a47 just past peterborough (thorney) a village that had about 3 million speed cams in a 2 mile stretch , now has a by pass and this will unsure your travel time is shortened by at least 15 mins.

Living in peterborough as I now do , i did think about putting out friendly hello banners on the A47 as you drivers past by, but then I thought 'sod it, have a few drinks , get ya head down and go by train in the morning' safe journey all , lets have a win and a good day out.

A47 is a crap road. anyone driving could also use a47 a1m a14 a11 it takes about 2.5 hrs to outskirts of norwich that way. if anyone goes that way watch out for fixed cameras on a14 and also on the bridges over the a11.

Norfolk speed watch has red yellow and white vans with mobile cameras usually parked on bridges as well as by the side of the road. If you are using the A47 beware the bridges over the dual carriageway approaching Kings Lynn this is a favourite place for speed traps.

A47 is a crap road. anyone driving could also use a47 a1m a14 a11 it takes about 2.5 hrs to outskirts of norwich that way. if anyone goes that way watch out for fixed cameras on a14 and also on the bridges over the a11.

Norfolk speed watch has red yellow and white vans with mobile cameras usually parked on bridges as well as by the side of the road. If you are using the A47 beware the bridges over the dual carriageway approaching Kings Lynn this is a favourite place for speed traps.

OI, leave A47 alone(hinckley road)

Drivers to Norwich will be pleased to note that the part of the a47 just past peterborough (thorney) a village that had about 3 million speed cams in a 2 mile stretch , now has a by pass and this will unsure your travel time is shortened by at least 15 mins.

Living in peterborough as I now do , i did think about putting out friendly hello banners on the A47 as you drivers past by, but then I thought 'sod it, have a few drinks , get ya head down and go by train in the morning' safe journey all , lets have a win and a good day out.

Hello mate glad theres more Leicester fans in the area, i'm from stamford, know it at all?

COME ON CITY

Hello mate glad theres more Leicester fans in the area, i'm from stamford, know it at all?

COME ON CITY

And I'm from Oakham. Rutland is better than Linconshite! Ha ha ha

Rut-a-land la la la Rut-a-land la la la

Though. The Periwig is great. Quayholes in my old haunt. Not now. All 14 yr olds...

Manwell is pissed

Manwell says up the city.

Manwell agress with Jade Goody, Norwhich is without question abroad, we are in the UEFA cup again. INit

Monk is also pissed. Monk pulled woo and is not going to Norwich as it shall cost me a bomb. And because I am going to Miami. Which. Is better than Norwich. Even with Alan Partridge.

THIS TIME YOUR A TIGER

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Up the (Leicester) City

I know exactly where you mean, ive done over 100 inadvertently on that stretch of road before but now theres sodding cameras - grrrrrrrr!

Though. The Periwig is great. Quayholes in my old haunt. Not now. All 14 yr olds...

Watch it sunshine!

LINCOLNSHIRE IS BETTER BY FAR (APART FROM LEICESTERSHIRE OF COURSE)

COME ON LEICESTER!!!

haha rutland... periwig is alright, quayholes is a shit hole! not too much choice here though. have a couple of mates in Oakham, both work at tesco haha (the shame) ones a city fan!!

Archived