Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Deserve to Lose?

Very true, from what I heard on the radio it was end to end stuff and a draw would of settled it. sounded like darre huckerby dived to get his penalty? another drogba maybe

Never liked Huckerby, always been a diver. Im assuming he did dive for the penalty and from what they were saying on radio they made it out that he went down easily.

We deserved a point.

And it sounds like Huckerby and Earnshaw were both seeking Oscars today... :angry::angry::angry:

But with Millwall and Derby both losing no serious damage was done. :)

we didnt deserve to lose but tbh we didnt deserve a win a point would defo of been fair!! we lacked something today!! just wasnt as good as we have been!

and huckerby cheating ba**tard

well said.....norwich are an utter disgrace..WORTHY OUT lol there were banners on lampost saying this

well after watching it on The Championship it was never a penalty!!! hardly any contact at all D'urso was only 5ft away and made a very wrong decision!!!

I didn't go to the game or listen to it on radio but did we deserve to lose?

No way mate, we got completely robbed by:

1. An offside goal, and

2. A dirty diving ****, and the referee, D'Urso, once again shown he had no balls and blew for the pen!

Robbed.

I remember the season we got promoted with micky, away at sheffield united and we lost 2-1. ANDY D'URSO, allowed 6 minutes stopage time (when 4 was indicated)which they scored a winner within and there first goal went out of play...HE JUST HATES US!

Guest Gist

I've just been on the Norwich website and Huckerby is saying it was a peno, surely if it was a definate peno he would'nt need to deny it ......... possibly

I didn't go to the game or listen to it on radio but did we deserve to lose?

I don't mean to ask a silly question but as you were online at 4.55pm why didn't you listen to the game?

We certainly didn't deserve to lose the game.

First half was fairly even, with perhaps Norwich edging posession, but creating little. They looked most threatening when the ball was pumped over the top for McKenzine and Earnshaw, with McCarthy and Kisnorbo struggling to head the ball away with sun in their eyes.

Earnshaw's goal was offside, but we responded well to it.

We took control in the second half, but always looked vunerable with Huckerby running at Stearman when Norwich hit us on the break.

Hume and Fryatt were causing all sorts of problems with their movement and it looked likely we could get that equaliser, which duly came when Williams fired home from 25 yards out. Good finish considering he was falling over as he hit it.

At that point, we looked the team most likely to win the game. Unfortunately we didn't create that many clear cut chances, but neither did Norwich.

It was definitely a dive by Huckerby for the penalty, and with it being D'Urso, there was only going to be one outcome.

Overall, a draw would have been a fair result, despite us edging the game.

Earnshaw's goal was offside, but we responded well to it.

I have just given it the super slo-mo and I have to say if Hume or Fryatt had been given offside in that situation I would have been disappointed. (Iwas not there just what I recorded from Sky). :huh::unsure::ph34r:

After seeing it several times, I think Norwich's first goal was very tight but I think it was *just* onside. Does anyone remember Hume's goal against Hull? I would say it was pretty much the same as that!

However, Huckerby just "did a Drogba" and should have been booked instead of being given a penalty.

After seeing it several times, I think Norwich's first goal was very tight but I think it was *just* onside. Does anyone remember Hume's goal against Hull? I would say it was pretty much the same as that!

However, Huckerby just "did a Drogba" and should have been booked instead of being given a penalty.

Wouldn't disagree with any of that, though Hume was much more clearly onside. :D:D;):thumbup:

I was right in line with the back 4, and it was clear to see that Earnshaw was offside as soon as the pass was played. The replay is at an angle, and I can see why you would think that.

This is what it's all about though in seeing whether Kelly is the right man to take us forward. He's worked wonders so far and managed to get us back to winning ways straight after the defeat to Ipswich. It will be interesting to see whether he can do the same and get us back to winning ways on friday. If so then it's another fantastic piece of evidence to go with what he's already done for us as manager.

Disappointing to lose, but i'm kind of looking forward to see how the team responds. Confidence and belief seems to be high, we're not afraid of anyone anymore and we'll win more games than we lose no problems if we carry on like we are doing.

1. An offside goal

Bollocks mate. He's level when the ball was played, it's just the ball's played from deep. Definately a dive from Huckerby though. At the end of the day, considering our form this season I don't think defeat at Norwich is to be bemaoned too heavily. Ok side having a season much better than ours.

Bollocks mate. He's level when the ball was played, it's just the ball's played from deep. Definately a dive from Huckerby though. At the end of the day, considering our form this season I don't think defeat at Norwich is to be bemaoned too heavily. Ok side having a season much better than ours.

Well bollocks to you, with all due respect, you weren't there and sat dead level with the incident. There's a reason why every city fan shouted and got abusive when the flag didn't go up. And that was before it went in the net.

Archived