Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cat Burger

Favourite band/artist of all time.

lol it's really not that inspiring, was well and truly "before they were famous" they were just teenagers and not even called The Stereophonics at the time.

They're from Aberdare where pretty much all my family's from.

What a fucking piece of shit story.

You slag.

not exactly an amusing mark wallington anecdote.

anyway favourite band/artist of all time? the charlatans

D'oh, tough choice.

From what I recall from my childhood memories and growing up, it's either The Police or Eurythmics.

And yes, I remember A-Ha... :shutup:

These days, I don't have a clear-cut favourite anymore. I just listen to whatever I think is good music.

And my preferences change regularely.

D'oh, tough choice.

From what I recall from my childhood memories and growing up, it's either The Police or Eurythmics.

And yes, I remember A-Ha... :shutup:

These days, I don't have a clear-cut favourite anymore. I just listen to whatever I think is good music.

And my preferences change regularely.

a-ha are great, really strong songwriters, and quality live, even now...

a-ha are great, really strong songwriters, and quality live, even now...

The animated sequences in the "Take On Me" video used to scare the shit out of me when I was little.

Nightmares guaranteed - it was just too disturbing for my child-like brain back then! :D

The animated sequences in the "Take On Me" video used to scare the shit out of me when I was little.

Nightmares guaranteed - it was just too disturbing for my child-like brain back then! :D

loved this one by them

obviously their record label is touchy too as all the proper videos of the song have had the music removed!

loved this one by them

obviously their record label is touchy too as all the proper videos of the song have had the music removed!

I always liked 'hunting high and low' but I can't find it. I'll post one of the best Bond themes instead.

I always liked 'hunting high and low' but I can't find it. I'll post one of the best Bond themes instead.

i saw them do that live at shepherd's bush empire, and the crowd went mental, it was shit hot...

Archived