Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Team v Palace

Surely the best team available. :thumbup::thumbup:

I likr the look of it too. but I can still see RK liking his spoilers on the wings. So I think he will play twatto on the left.

Hope not but I'm not picking the team.

I likr the look of it too. but I can still see RK liking his spoilers on the wings. So I think he will play twatto on the left.

Hope not but I'm not picking the team.

He now has the chance to give Welsh a proper run in the team, we've not won for a few games and we have an injury so he has the opportunity to change things. Tiatto can't be fully fit anyway thankgod so he can piss off. Surely Kelly needs a proper look at Welsh to see if he's good enough to sign permanently given the chance.

He now has the chance to give Welsh a proper run in the team, we've not won for a few games and we have an injury so he has the opportunity to change things. Tiatto can't be fully fit anyway thankgod so he can piss off. Surely Kelly needs a proper look at Welsh to see if he's good enough to sign permanently given the chance.

I really hope you're right ric - I really do. Its just a little hunch I've got and we won't find out for about 29 hours!!

Henderson

Maybury

McCarthy

Kisnorbo

Nissa

Hughes

Williams

Gudjonsson

Welsh

Hume

Fryatt

Subs: Gerrbrand, O'Grady, Douglas, Dodds, Porter

Ric Flair for Manager. :D:P;):thumbup:

Don't even know if Sunderland will consider letting us buy him though do we, and your right tittwato wont be fit until next week. Still look out for Sylla! :o

Don't even know if Sunderland will consider letting us buy him though do we, and your right tittwato wont be fit until next week. Still look out for Sylla! :o

His contract expires this summer, we have a chance even if Sunderland want to keep him. But I do doubt we'll get him, but even so I think Kelly should play him as he looked excellent against Hull and Luton.

hmm, the great thing about Rob Kelly is you almost always know what sort of team he will pick, so threads like these are almost unnecesary when he's in charge :D

I think he will play:

Henderson

Stearman

Paddy Mac

Kisnorbo

Nissa

Maybury

Williams

Gudjohnson

Hughes

Fryatt and Hume

.. the typical Kelly team I guess, but I would go for:

Henderson

Stearman

Paddy Mac

Kisnorbo

Nissa

Hughes

Williams

Gudjohnson

Welsh (depending on if he's fit or not, because I am never sure)

Fryatt

Hume

Stearman is rated as a 'major doubt' (BBC Sport) with a knee injury.

He's the only serious injury worry, and he's not trained all week.

The team will probably have to change if Stearman isn't fit.

Ric's team looks good for the money, it's minimal change, and it's using players who've featured recently even if they've not had full games (Welsh).

And some good news from the OS: Tiatto and Douglas have a bug which most likely rules them out from the 16 tomorrow.

Stearman May Miss Out

0,,10274~2783438,00.jpg

Rob Kelly may be forced into changes to his starting line-up for the clash with Crystal Palace due to injury doubts.

Joey Gudjonsson, Patrick Kisnorbo and Paddy McCarthy were all amongst the players who rested earlier in the week, but they have returned to training having shaken off niggles to be in contention for tomorrow's live Sky game.

Right back Richard Stearman however has had to sit out once again with a knee injury and the City boss may have to rethink his side as a result.

After four successive matches fielding the same 11 in the Championship, manager Rob Kelly faces the possibility of reshuffling his pack.

He said: "They've done well so, you know what they say, if it's not broken - don't fix it.

"I like the team as settled as possible. People know their jobs and it breeds some understanding and continuity.

"But obviously with Richard (Stearman) struggling then we may have to make a change.

"Richard hasn't trained this morning and he's obviously a doubt for Friday's game. It doesn't look like he'll make it for tomorrow.

"Danny Tiatto had his first 45 minutes in a while for the reserves in midweek, but he's picked up a bug which Rab Douglas has got as well.

"We'll wait and see how they are. It was probably a bit early for Danny anyway.

"But the rest have trained and they seem to have come through it OK."

Stearman is rated as a 'major doubt' (BBC Sport) with a knee injury.

He's the only serious injury worry, and he's not trained all week.

The team will probably have to change if Stearman isn't fit.

Ric's team looks good for the money, it's minimal change, and it's using players who've featured recently even if they've not had full games (Welsh).

And some good news from the OS: Tiatto and Douglas have a bug which most likely rules them out from the 16 tomorrow.

Result!

Are we excited because our players are ill? :blink: this seems crazy, i know they're poor players but still

Yes but these players have in the past have been responsible for affecting the results our games and more times than not isn't wasn't a very good effect they had on them.

I agree with Ric's Team selection.

Henderson

Maybury

McCarthy

Kisnorbo

Nissa

Hughes

Williams

Gudjonsson

Welsh

Hume

Fryatt

As above but without the silly bench. Hammond and Sylla I assume for Dodds & Porter, and Logan for the ill Douglas.

Are we excited because our players are ill? :blink: this seems crazy, i know they're poor players but still

Less excited, more relieved really.

Tiatto has a reputation for making silly mistakes, and getting himself into the book more often. If he plays, many fans worry. If he's not going to make the team of 16, there's a collective sigh of relief from those same fans. ;)

fair enuff but i'm just thinking that we have a small squad anyway and if we have ill players we look thin on the ground

I know he's been injured but I get the feeling that Tiatto only seems to get mentioned because he is club captain and I doubt that when hes fit he will come into the team without an injury making a space available. I think in the summer Paddy Mac will be made club captain, especially as he is the one who they have put on the cover of the Post Horn Gallop CD. :ph34r:

Guest Gist

Henderson

Maybury

McCarthy

Kisnorbo

Nissa

Hughes

Williams

Gudjonsson

Welsh

Hume

Fryatt

Can't disagree with that :thumbup:

I know he's been injured but I get the feeling that Tiatto only seems to get mentioned because he is club captain and I doubt that when hes fit he will come into the team without an injury making a space available. I think in the summer Paddy Mac will be made club captain, especially as he is the one who they have put on the cover of the Post Horn Gallop CD. :ph34r:

In my eyes Paddy Mac already is our club captain. i think most fans would agree

I really don't think Porter and Dodds will be on the bench, probably Tiatto and Sylla

I am not saying I disagree with you but I would love someone to give me one good reason why Sylla should be chosen.

One of the reasons for our success under Kelly is that we've had fewer weaknesses in the team. Why start going the other way?

By the way, does anyone know how Sylla played for the reserves against Southampton.

I am not saying I disagree with you but I would love someone to give me one good reason why Sylla should be chosen.

One of the reasons for our success under Kelly is that we've had fewer weaknesses in the team. Why start going the other way?

By the way, does anyone know how Sylla played for the reserves against Southampton.

totally agree with you there, but he is more likely to do that, than throw two untested's in. Personally I would like to see Dodds. I have seen Porter twice now and he does not look anywhere near the standard. He could prove me wrong though.

Archived