Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SystonFox

Hoooooge Flag

will the "were in it together" flag be making an appearance at tomorrows match? if so, during the sky build up lets place a bet how many times the camera pans to it... ive got the game on sky+ record ill go with 4 times they show it, or refer to it in the 15 mins build up! ofcorse if we have it at all.

will the "were in it together" flag be making an appearance at tomorrows match? if so, during the sky build up lets place a bet how many times the camera pans to it... ive got the game on sky+ record ill go with 4 times they show it, or refer to it in the 15 mins build up! ofcorse if we have it at all.

Well Birch's mate Garry Birtles is co-commentator, so I don't know about the huuuuuuuuuge flag but I can guarentee he can't last the whole game without mentioning Forest at least twice, and possibly Derby once. I've not seen it no matter who he is commentating on! :huh:

P.s. The idea is that the flag will now become an integral part of the pre-match build up.

*Groan*

We're gonna look bloody stupid parading a flag round that says "we're in it together" it's jjust such a crap slogan thing. :(

Yes, it should say:

We've Been Robbed

I would have it in for one last time for the Sky cameras, but I dont like the slogan..

'We're in it Together' just sounds like we are still battling relagation and we are in deep shite (which were not anymore).. so 'were in it together' lol it almost sounds like a cry for help or something, crap.

How much would it cost to make our own flag? if we all chip in a few bob I'm sure we can make a flag with a better slogan on it. Competition is always good!

Yeh thats a good idea im up for that any suggestions for a new slogan??

P.S Cheers DavieG thats awesome

Yeh thats a good idea im up for that any suggestions for a new slogan??

P.S Cheers DavieG thats awesome

We've Been Robbed

How much would it cost to make our own flag? if we all chip in a few bob I'm sure we can make a flag with a better slogan on it. Competition is always good!

apparentley they are really expensive. like 100 odd quid for a small one which would just say LCFC on it with the badge... i mean its just fabric ****s sake! my mate was telling me the england supporters club wanted to take one to germany which would cost approx £30,000 and could easily fill all seats in the kop its that big!

:) Flag is great - slogan is not so good.

How about a really long flag for Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuume !?

just replace the bannering next to the scoreboards / around the top of the stadium! HUUUUUUUUUME

apparentley they are really expensive. like 100 odd quid for a small one which would just say LCFC on it with the badge... i mean its just fabric ****s sake! my mate was telling me the england supporters club wanted to take one to germany which would cost approx £30,000 and could easily fill all seats in the kop its that big!

just replace the bannering next to the scoreboards / around the top of the stadium! HUUUUUUUUUME

Spanner to that plan then!!

What if you do it old school. That is purchase cheap pieces of large white cloth off market maybe, stick together and then get school kids to paint the message on to it in the playground?

1) its educational

2) it promotes the club to a young potential fanbase

3) get more change from the quoted 30K quid

4) brings back the community spirit amongst the fans

yes? no?

Yes, but it was a bit of a struggle as there were too many empty seats.

a BIT of a struggle!!! I nearly got lost under about 30ft of flag in F1 just before kick off!!!! :laugh:

What if you do it old school. That is purchase cheap pieces of large white cloth off market maybe, stick together and then get school kids to paint the message on to it in the playground?

1) its educational

2) it promotes the club to a young potential fanbase

3) get more change from the quoted 30K quid

4) brings back the community spirit amongst the fans

yes? no?

make one that says "WE HATE COVENTRY" in blue and take it to the ricoh... or one that says "MICKEY, DOES DENNIS LIKE A BIT OF BROON?"

Archived