Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sky Blue Strawberry

Parking at Ricoh Coventry

Hi there. Thought I'd post a message to let you know about parking at the Ricoh in Coventry if you're planning to come up on Easter Monday. As you probably know there's an exclusion zone of about 2 miles around the ground as far as parking is concerned. But there is a hard-standing parking place less than a mile from the M6 junction 3 which is less than a 10 minute walk to the Ricoh. With easy and quick access to/from the M6

Just leave the M6 at junc 3 and take exit towards Longford and Bedworth (The 1st exit if you come off M6 northbound). My advice would be not to park at the first one which is straight off the roundabout - its quite a walk to the Ricoh. Carry on and bear right at next roundabout towards Longford (the M6 should be behind you now) carry on for just less than a mile, through some traffic lights and over a bridge. After about 200 yards there is a church on the left which allows you to park there for £4 (£1 cheaper than official park and walk sites, and unlike some there are no paypal chages). Feel free to park there and also it goes to a good cause. There are a couple of decent pubs locally as well who are happy to take in away fans

Hope this helps - enjoy the trip to the new ground

...you dont have to book do ya? im leaving Syston at 12 so will be there in plenty of time, if the car parks full ill park on tescos should be ok.

nah dont have to book, but im guarenteed a spot tho now :thumbup:

The Ricoh have got the Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

Come on the Walkers people, sort it fucvking out.

I don't think it's Leicester that paid for it anyway (I thought it was the people who actually own the Walkers Stadium) but anyone think the permit they got to hold gigs there was abit of a waste of money?

Archived