Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muz

Dennis Wise

Couldnt give a shit about him, not worth giving him the attention, he loves it.

This is true Durnez but with me whenever I see him or think about him a feeling of pure hatred rises up inside me and I just want to throttle the little tw@ :mad:

That sounds like a plan :devil: We'd probably be able to do it while he was standing up as well :D

Yes we could :D the poisoned little dwarfy dicksplit grrrrrrrrrr

What annoyed me the most about Wise today, and I believe the Derby manager complained about it in a post match interview after they played them, was him constantly on at the ref after every tackle, trying to get the ref to blow for anything.

He also spent a long time pushing maybs and winding him up while waiting for the free kick after nissa smashed that bloke in the face second half. He then had the f**king nerve to turn round to the linesman and tell him to keep an eye on maybury.

The man is pure evil and I was hoping Joey'd give us a farewell tribute by breaking both his legs and shattering his knees with a last-minute special, he'd only be banned for Southampton & we wouldn't really miss him for that one. Would've been lovely to see him stood over Wise keane-style giving him sh!t as he rolled around in agony.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Words don't describe what a tw@t he is

but as much as it pains me to say and admit, he is still a quality football player, some of the balls, passes and set pieces he took were so inviting for the big lads like scowcroft and adebola

That aside, DENNNNNIS WISE WHAT A W@NKER WHAT A W@NKER!!

fortunately i wasn't at the cov game but its probably a good thing because i wouldn't have been able to control myself and i would have probably have ended up running on the pitch, and rearanging his smug little face :mad:

due to the loss of Premiership television money, the cost of constructing their new stadium and Dennis Wise's suing of the club after his sacking over an incident that left Callum Davidson with a fractured cheekbone, the club went into administration

:@

Utter twat

Wikipedia

Being out of the loop here in Italy, when all the Wise stuff was going on, I can still remember my shock at reading how much Wise was on. It was worse than when I heard about what poor old Frank Bough had been up to. I remember thinking then, how could anyone pay a psychopathic washed-up tosser £35,000 a month. Then someone pointed out they were talking aboyut £35 grand a week. Even now I turn hot and cold with anger at the thought of what he did to City. But as an earlier postee said, what goes around comes around. We hope.

Archived