Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Ginger bolocks

You're all a bunch of bitter retards. MA has been a succesful manager at every single club he's been at. Get over yourselves.
Il like the way he's guided CovScum to the Premiership this season. :huh: Oh hang on, he hasn't. :unsure:

You're all a bunch of bitter retards. MA has been a succesful manager at every single club he's been at. Get over yourselves.

Does success automatically result in happiness though? I was never happy under Adams, even when promoted I was un-inspired. My personal opinion, might be a strange one but that's the truth and it seems i'm not the only one.

I see your 'someones mentioned Micky Adams on Foxestalk so I must go and post MA arselick comments' button has been pressed again. :rolleyes:

Get over the fact that Rob Kelly is our manager and Micky Adams isn't. You can't change that, and what everyones said isn't exactly false - that he buys vastly experienced players. So remove your tongue from Adams' arsehole and try speaking sense.

Get over the fact that Rob Kelly is our manager and Micky Adams isn't. You can't change that, and what everyones said isn't exactly false - that he buys vastly experienced players. So remove your tongue from Adams' arsehole and try speaking sense.

I am delighted Rob Kelly is our manager actually. If I was given the opportunity to swap RK for MA I would be undecided.

We're you really expecting Micky to get the relegation favourites into the Premiership?
I wasn't aware they were relegation favourites. Wishful thinking, yes, but realistically?

Lisa success doesn't mean promotion. Look how succesful Dario Gradi has been at Crewe and they are getting relegated this year.

Success is judged by numerous things, it was success that Sheffield Wednesday stayed up for example. Success is not taking someone to the premiership.

I admit that Adams is a good manager - he did wonders in his first season to get us promoted and we were half decent in the Premiership if we hadn't conceded all those late goals.

He began to lose the plot though when we came down and it was clear he had had enough, so it was best that he moved on. But I still think he's doing a great job at Coventry given the circumstances.

Lisa success doesn't mean promotion. Look how succesful Dario Gradi has been at Crewe and they are getting relegated this year.

Success is judged by numerous things, it was success that Sheffield Wednesday stayed up for example. Success is not taking someone to the premiership.

If you want to see Sturrock and Gradi as successful, that's your beef. I personally don't see either as successful. I would want to see more for my money. For example, in this division I would see a play-off place as a success, especially for clubs the size of Leicester and Cov. Staying in this league by the skin of your teeth is not.

Archived