Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lukeh

Skills...

Was in the club shop before the game and i spotted a picture of Skills, so I looked at it and it was reduced to 75p. Why not? So i bought it along with a pen and waited for the players to board their coach to go to Coventry. After 30 minutes of waiting, I saw the legend come out wearing a cap. I stood in front of him and asked, 'Can you sign this please?' He took the pen off me and signed it for me. As he walked off I went to Skills 'you're a legend mate' and to this everyone started to laugh. Hope he dosent hate me now :( . On a side note, he played awesome yesterday and what a run he made down that wing, ... grease lightning :D . He should have got a penalty <_< . Good day out overall :)

His long galloping runs are becoming very dangerous, although he isn't the quickest they are very good imo.

One bad thing i noticed sometimes, he tends to go into some tackles half hearted.

His long galloping runs are becoming very dangerous, although he isn't the quickest they are very good imo.

One bad thing i noticed sometimes, he tends to go into some tackles half hearted.

Never! Don't say such lies! He's class and you know it! End of!

On a side note, he played awesome yesterday and what a run he made down that wing, ... grease lightning :D . He should have got a penalty <_< .
We thought so too. Mini-me was quite disgusted it wasn't given.

Was in the club shop before the game and i spotted a picture of Skills, so I looked at it and it was reduced to 75p. Why not? So i bought it along with a pen and waited for the players to board their coach to go to Coventry. After 30 minutes of waiting, I saw the legend come out wearing a cap. I stood in front of him and asked, 'Can you sign this please?' He took the pen off me and signed it for me. As he walked off I went to Skills 'you're a legend mate' and to this everyone started to laugh. Hope he dosent hate me now :( . On a side note, he played awesome yesterday and what a run he made down that wing, ... grease lightning :D . He should have got a penalty <_< . Good day out overall :)

I saw you!! You're in one of my videos somewhere :D

I had to put up with that picture of Skills all the way to Cov :ph34r: Skills is a bloody ledge though - we always need a new hero to worship :D

At least he's better than that Wilcox Character.

Archived