Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Would Most Like To Win?

Just a preamble to the close season, but which trophy (in the order of importance) would you like Leicester City to win?

Out of (in alphabetical order):

Championship

Champion's League

FA Cup

Intertoto Cup

League Cup

Premiership

UEFA Cup

For Me:

Prem

CL

FA

UEFA

LC

Championship

Intertoto

I think...

Champions League (if the scum from up the road could be champions of Europe, why can't we?)

Premiership

FA Cup

UEFA Cup

Intertoto Cup

League Cup (as we've won it already)

Championship

Though right now, I'd be happy to settle for another playoff victory... :rolleyes:

The F.A cup still holds all the magic for me, i would love to win that :thumbup:

Yeh theres something about it, shame we haven't won it before.

To win the Champions League would be amazing, travelling round Europe to all the top clubs grounds and winning it, that would be special.

Bet that wasn't cheap!

It wasn't when placed alongside some of today's sales...

51NGH sold for a staggering £201,000.

1 00 went for £156,000

Mr 51NGH fetched £80,000.

And my friend said he'd sooner have F4 CUP than all of those put together.

I would like to win the Champions League with Leicester but it will never happen in my lifetime. Imagine travelling around europe beating the creme de la creme of european teams on our way to european cup glory!

A close friend of mine lifted F4 CUP at the DVLA auction of vehicle registrations yesterday so that may be seen around the town. :):)

How much we talking did he buy the number plate for?

I would like to win the Champions League with Leicester but it will never happen in my lifetime. Imagine travelling around europe beating the creme de la creme of european teams on our way to european cup glory!

It's public knowledge. By the time he's added charges about £13,500.

The friend who bought F4 CUP is one happy bunny tonight - he's a Liverpool fan and they've just beaten Chelsea to get to the final! And is he one jamming so and so. He also bought E457 END and who's joining Liverpool in the final but West Ham - from the East End!.

• 3 weeks later...

FA Cup.

If I'm not mistaken we have an unfortunate record in the FA Cup - most final appearances without winning the cup? We've been finalists 4 times (I think) and not won the cup once.

To win the FA Cup and shake off such a record would be exceptional :)

And it's the FA Cup - that's enough in it's own right ;)

Archived