Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

Walkers Smoke Free

I like it. Smokers p*** me off

Well, if you 're gonna TAR all smokers with the same brush then all non smokers piss me off!

Doesn't bother me - now started smoking outside in the kop at half time now.

i bet someone will have a crafty puff or a bit of a drag at half time

some people can't leave the fags alone

( apologies to messrs grayson savage howerd norton et al)

About bloody time.

Well when you lose fans who create the atmosphere due to petty mindness 'stick your red card up if you want smoking banned regime' in an open enviroment i hope youl all be happy :mad:

Well when you lose fans who create the atmosphere due to petty mindness 'stick your red card up if you want smoking banned regime' in an open enviroment i hope youl all be happy :mad:

do you really think people will stop coming because they cant smoke in the stadium?

all they have to do is go outside into the carpark, to whick the doors are open to at every HT anyway

do you really think people will stop coming because they cant smoke in the stadium?

all they have to do is go outside into the carpark, to whick the doors are open to at every HT anyway

It could well be 'the straw that broke the camels back' or so to speak.

dont understand it really, smoking doesnt really bother me the only place it shouldnt be allowed is in the concourse which it already isnt am i correct?? seating is outside so why is it a problem?? just puff at half time so that the fags dont stop them singing hehe!

Probably an over the top statement but just pisses me off

I really can't see the point in smoking any more. I used to do it for enjoyment but it seems like its more of a chore now! You have to pay the british governmants ridicolous tobacco tax, and then they tell you can't smoke anywhere except outdoors and in your own home.

I really can't see the point in smoking any more. I used to do it for enjoyment but it seems like its more of a chore now! You have to pay the british governmants ridicolous tobacco tax, and then they tell you can't smoke anywhere except outdoors and in your own home.

Yeah will soon be like some states in america where you cant even smoke in your own home.

Joke.

If someone values smoking more than supporting City, then they're not that much of a fan in the first place.

As for open environment, nice idea in theory, but when you're the one who's standing or sitting next to a smoker, you still get a face full of their smoke, unfiltered.

If someone values smoking more than supporting City, then they're not that much of a fan in the first place.

As for open environment, nice idea in theory, but when you're the one who's standing or sitting next to a smoker, you still get a face full of their smoke, unfiltered.

Not alot of people spark up in the ground though, my comment was meant as the hardcore of leicester fans who tend to create the atmosphere without trying to stereo type, like a drink and a fag...if ya know what i mean.

Not alot of people spark up in the ground though, my comment was meant as the hardcore of leicester fans who tend to create the atmosphere without trying to stereo type, like a drink and a fag...if ya know what i mean.
I know what you are trying to get at, but seeing as you can't enjoy a pint during the game, surely going without a ciggy wouldn't be too much of a hardship for the "die-hard"?

I know what you are trying to get at, but seeing as you can't enjoy a pint during the game, surely going without a ciggy wouldn't be too much of a hardship for the "die-hard"?

Am sure il live..haha...ahem

Hmm not sure...so let me get this straight you drink like a fag? :whistle::thumbup:

Archived