Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

Walkers Smoke Free

:laugh: Ive no idea whether you did or you didnt, he hasnt seen it yet. I think even you would agree that being called a 'tit' and being called a 'sack of shit' are at separate ends of the abuse scale.

I didn't even realise there was an abuse scale, where do i find this?

I dont think anyone else does either.

Shame the season is nearly over but me and Cobbo quite prepared to meet you on the first home game of the season for a 'chat' Its funny that someone else told you to come and say something to them in the flesh and even gave you their seat number etc and, funnily enough, you didnt show. I wont hold my breath.

Whats your problem?

Im sure who ever it is he offended can fight his own battles without you acting like a kid getting all your mates on your back to have a 'meeting' with fox4ever.

Grow up

Whats your problem?

Im sure who ever it is he offended can fight his own battles without you acting like a kid getting all your mates on your back to have a 'meeting' with fox4ever.

Grow up

Haha grow up? Ok. All im pointing out is if people are brave enough to say stuff on a PC then they are brave enough to do it in the flesh. Im sure fox4eva can fight his own battles too :thumbup:

Whats your problem?

Grow up

This is a discussion forum not an excuse to post insults, if people post abuse they are going to get asked to justify it.

Haha grow up? Ok. All im pointing out is if people are brave enough to say stuff on a PC then they are brave enough to do it in the flesh. Im sure fox4eva can fight his own battles too :thumbup:

Yeah but the real issue hear is he insulted your boyfreind, i had a disagreement with cobbo in another thread and you jumped straight on his back then.

Fox 4 ever's comment was perhaps out of order but am sure cobbo could have replied to solve it.

May as well boot this thread as it has now gone past the point of pointless.

No hard feelings anyway :thumbup:

This is a discussion forum not an excuse to post insults, if people post abuse they are going to get asked to justify it.

There are people insulting each other all the time on hear but normally gets solved by the person who is insulted to reply back to the insult, not for others to get involved.

The only reason I got involved is because i couldnt beleave what i was reading above.

There are people insulting each other all the time on hear but normally gets solved by the person who is insulted to reply back to the insult, not for others to get involved.

The only reason I got involved is because i couldnt beleave what i was reading above.

Youve missed my point but never mind. I had kept out of this thread after the abuse I took last time in a similar one but if someones getting picked on for no reason I jump in, its just the sort of person I am. Sorry if this pisses people off.

That isn't true. You started resorting to personal abuse because you couldn't handle the arguments that were being made in support of the ban.

The majority of people have now accepted that smoking in any public place is anti-social behaviour and a danger to health.

That's not likely to change any time soon.

I think we really need to calm down a wee bit, i certainly am not interested in meeting for FIGHT but am quite happy too tell anybody my views to their faces. Like i said i have only gave out personal abuse when i have received some. If you want a fight with me i suggest you pm me for my address cos i wont go looking for a punch up.

That isn't true. You started resorting to personal abuse because you couldn't handle the arguments that were being made in support of the ban.

The majority of people have now accepted that smoking in any public place is anti-social behaviour and a danger to health.

That's not likely to change any time soon.

Yes it is true.

I called you and skitzo comments 'twatish' because thats what they was.

Other people who disagree with smoking in the ground put there view across in a constructive way, where as yours was 'Too many smokers have been ignorant and inconsiderate'

Is the kind of thing that pisses me off

I think we really need to calm down a wee bit, i certainly am not interested in meeting for FIGHT but am quite happy too tell anybody my views to their faces. Like i said i have only gave out personal abuse when i have received some. If you want a fight with me i suggest you pm me for my address cos i wont go looking for a punch up.

Who mentioned anything about a fight?

You have abused people who have never even posted a reply to you, get your facts straight.

Yes it is true.

I called you and skitzo comments 'twatish' because thats what they was.

Other people who disagree with smoking in the ground put there view across in a constructive way, where as yours was 'Too many smokers have been ignorant and inconsiderate'

Is the kind of thing that pisses me off

Why is that not a valid point? There are ignorant and inconsiderate smokers around, who don't give a flying fork about non-smokers. Surely one is too many?

Look, I feel sorry for smokers in that they have an addiction and all that, but to be honest, I'm glad it's going to be banned for my own sake.

FFS i started this thread so people could discuss the new policy. And 1 of 2 muppets (for want of a better word) try to make out they are being victumised because the club listened to a fan vote and decided to ban smoking.

personally i dont have a problem with people smoking in the stands before the gamd and at both half and full time, as i said in a post on the 1st page of this thread the exit doors will be opend (as they already are) to allow people into the carparks to have a smoke.

but the way this thread has turned into a slanging match is a complete joke and i hope a mod or admin will close it now to prevent it going too far.

Quick lock this thread, berfore it goes on and on like the last one. Arrrgggghhhh!!!!

If you'd ALL have listened to me 2 pages ago (see above) we'd have never have gotten to this point!!! Again!!!! :rolleyes:

FFS i started this thread so people could discuss the new policy. And 1 of 2 muppets (for want of a better word) try to make out they are being victumised because the club listened to a fan vote and decided to ban smoking.

personally i dont have a problem with people smoking in the stands before the gamd and at both half and full time, as i said in a post on the 1st page of this thread the exit doors will be opend (as they already are) to allow people into the carparks to have a smoke.

but the way this thread has turned into a slanging match is a complete joke and i hope a mod or admin will close it now to prevent it going too far.

It had already gone too far a few pages back.

On the Wingers thread for one, never did come and see me did you!

I have just been and checked out the wingers thread and i must confess i was a bit out of line with you, but in my defence i was just trying to help Thrachian out as i felt he was being ganged up on a bit, unfortunatley or maybe fortunatly, i never stuck around to see your reply else i would have replied back and possibly came over to see you.

I've tried to keep out of this "discussion" since my original post I made on the 1st page.

I am impartial to this whole debate knowing no-one on here. I smoke yet adhere to all regulations at the walkers.

I believe that fox forever has been unfairly hounded on this topic.

I think his original comment regarding taxes and the deficit faced if all smokers quit today is a very good one which I had never thought about before - I don't believe he was advocating smoking in any way to keep the NHS running as he has quit smoking himself recently.

Cobbo obviously has strong issues on this subject, but to call someone a tit for telling the truth, i felt was ott - just as FoxForever, was ott for calling him a sack of sh*t.

What doesn't help is for other people getting involved, making situations ten times worse than they already are.

Now can this be locked as it is getting very annoying now!

Archived