Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

Walkers Smoke Free

They do, there are times I'd love a drink during the match, but I curb my alcoholic tendencies and save it for the pub afterwards.

It's not the same though is it Lisa.

I think this is a bllody disgrace to be fair. being victimised like this, It's a bloody open space, what the problem. Why cant they keep it like it is now. If people dont wanan sit in the smoke environment they can go down stairs.or if they made the cocncourse smoking but not the seats. But instad they make us suffer!!! :mad:

I think this is a bllody disgrace to be fair. being victimised like this, It's a bloody open space, what the problem. Why cant they keep it like it is now. If people dont wanan sit in the smoke environment they can go down stairs.or if they made the cocncourse smoking but not the seats. But instad they make us suffer!!! :mad:

What smokers suffer? :ermm:

What smokers suffer? :ermm:

Yes

People allways moan about breathing in peoples smoke but Iremember from before I smoked it's something that never bothered me, infact I never really noticed. I just think some people want something to moan about all the time!

So if everybody stopped smoking today, how long do you reckon before we see a significant decrease in smoking related illnesses, enough to cover the Tax deficit from smokers? My guess would be 50 years. :whistle:

I tell you what buddy, I'm going to provide you with picture of my dads mouth.

He lives on a diet of milkshakes.

I must say, strawberry is lovely.

You tit.

Oh right, yeah...

Yes

People allways moan about breathing in peoples smoke but Iremember from before I smoked it's something that never bothered me, infact I never really noticed. I just think some people want something to moan about all the time!

Its difficult though. I don't smoke and I'd really rather not breathe in people's smoke. A few of my mates smoke, now I'm not gona just ignore because they smoke when I'm with them; but you do think sometimes do you have to smoke when we're together? I don't think its possible to ban smoking outright, so it seems to me that seperata areas for smokers and non-smokers is the best answer, as the concourse/seating area arrangement has issues about where people want to spens half-time.

I think this is a great move by the club, I'm all for it. At least next season I won't come back from the Walkers stinking of fags.

We've had this debate before.

I'll repeat what I said then. People have the right to go to football matches without running the risk of being poisoned by their fellow "fans".

Too many smokers have been ignorant and inconsiderate. If they prefer to spend money on fags rather than football they'll be no great loss.

Shut up

I tell you what buddy, I'm going to provide you with picture of my dads mouth.

He lives on a diet of milkshakes.

I must say, strawberry is lovely.

You tit.

Oh right, yeah...

Read the posts properly you sack of shit, people were saying that if everbody stopped smoking we would lose £90 billion in tax and it was pointed out that we may save money on the NHS treatment, my statement claimed it would take about 50 years for the saving to overlap the deficit. I prefer Banana btw.

Read the posts properly you sack of shit, people were saying that if everbody stopped smoking we would lose £90 billion in tax and it was pointed out that we may save money on the NHS treatment, my statement claimed it would take about 50 years for the saving to overlap the deficit. I prefer Banana btw.

You really are ignorant. You are also clueless, and I would like to say I hope you don't have to use the NHS because of your (read, your) filthy habit. I'm struggling, though.

Isn't it? Alcoholism is an addiction, just as much as smoking is. I was actually trying to be light-hearted, and tried to placate the situation before this thread degenerates into a slanging match, but obviously that's gone over your head.

Victimisation? You don't know the meaning of the word.

You really are ignorant. You are also clueless, and I would like to say I hope you don't have to use the NHS because of your (read, your) filthy habit. I'm struggling, though.

I would rather ignorant and clueless, than arrogant and intollerant. Be as you wish.

I would rather ignorant and clueless, than arrogant and intollerant. Be as you wish.
lol Oh put your dummy back in. Perhaps that'll get you over the cigarette fascination.

Seriously 'mate' you really need to stop hiding behind your PC and come say all your 'hard words' to all the people you enjoy insulting so much. Im up for it, im sure Cobbo and others are too.

Proper Peter Perfect arent you, not going to get a nasty disease, never going to suffer from depression, not arrogant or intollerant. Wow I wish I could be like you :yawn:

Seriously 'mate' you really need to stop hiding behind your PC and come say all your 'hard words' to all the people you enjoy insulting so much. Im up for it, im sure Cobbo and others are too.

Proper Peter Perfect arent you, not going to get a nasty disease, never going to suffer from depression, not arrogant or intollerant. Wow I wish I could be like you :yawn:

Name a time and a place, i have no problems with saying anything to anybodys face's. Hiding behind a PC i think you will find i have never slung one insult out without having one aimed at me first. :rolleyes:

Peter perfect i aint but i certainly don't pretend to be summit i ain't.

Name a time and a place, i have no problems with saying anything to anybodys face's. Hiding behind a PC i think you will find i have never slung one insult out without having one aimed at me first. :rolleyes:

Peter perfect i aint but i certainly don't pretend to be summit i ain't.

I dont think anyone else does either.

Shame the season is nearly over but me and Cobbo quite prepared to meet you on the first home game of the season for a 'chat' Its funny that someone else told you to come and say something to them in the flesh and even gave you their seat number etc and, funnily enough, you didnt show. I wont hold my breath.

I dont think anyone else does either.

Shame the season is nearly over but me and Cobbo quite prepared to meet you on the first home game of the season for a 'chat' Its funny that someone else told you to come and say something to them in the flesh and even gave you their seat number etc and, funnily enough, you didnt show. I wont hold my breath.

I wasn't aware of this, obviously you have some deep fixation with me and my posts :o .

Like i said anytime.

I wasn't aware of this, obviously you have some deep fixation with me and my posts :o .

Like i said anytime.

Of course I have dear, I was talking to this person and this came up in conversation on saturday.

When you start calling someone I care about a 'sack of shit' then im going to get a tad pissed off, so you wont see me backing out of any meet! Bring it on as they say :)

Of course I have dear, I was talking to this person and this came up in conversation on saturday.

When you start calling someone I care about a 'sack of shit' then im going to get a tad pissed off, so you wont see me backing out of any meet! Bring it on as they say :)

awww did i hurt his feelings, perhaps he ought to stop calling me a tit if he wants stay being precious.

awww did i hurt his feelings, perhaps he ought to stop calling me a tit if he wants stay being precious.

:laugh: Ive no idea whether you did or you didnt, he hasnt seen it yet. I think even you would agree that being called a 'tit' and being called a 'sack of shit' are at separate ends of the abuse scale.

Why not come down to the trust football tornament, I'm sure you'll get a warm welcome!

Archived