Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lets Be having You

Southampton Match thread

Leicester:

Henderson

Stearman, McCarthy, Johansson, Maybury

Williams, Hughes, Tiatto, Welsh

Hume, Fryatt

Subs: Sylla, Hammond, Gerrbrand, O'Grady, Douglas.

Nice to see the youth given a chance!!! :whistle:

Joey must be injured!!

No Joey because of a back injury.

City: Henderson, Stearman, McCarthy, Johansson, Maybury, Hughes, Williams, Tiatto, Welsh, Fryatt, Hume.

Subs: Douglas, Sylla, Hammond, Gerrbrand, O'Grady.

Saints: Miller, Baird, Ostlund, Lundekvam, Bale, Dyer, Wright, Potter, Surman, Fuller, Rasiak.

Subs: Smith, Prutton, Craine, Jones, McGoldrick

Slightly bizarre team selection. Would really like to have seen a bit more youth in there considering our lack of funds next year dictates that we're going to be relying on a few of these guys next year to fulfil first-team responsibilities.

but I imagine if the championship is run like the premiership then the higher we finish the more money we get from tv, sponsorship and things!! IMO it's alos important to take our good form and confidence into the close season ready for the next one

but I imagine if the championship is run like the premiership then the higher we finish the more money we get from tv, sponsorship and things!! IMO it's alos important to take our good form and confidence into the close season ready for the next one

No, you don't get any different (monetary) benifits finishing 21st than if you finished 7th!!

True but look at the situation with England now. We're basically buggered because we didn't give our second string a run in the team so they've got no experience. If Fryatt and Hume were injured for any length of time the I would feel more confortable that the likes of O'Grady etc had played more than the odd cameo 10 minute sub appearance.

City: Henderson, Stearman, McCarthy, Johansson, Maybury, Hughes, Williams, Tiatto, Welsh, Fryatt, Hume.

Subs: Douglas, Sylla, Hammond, Gerrbrand, O'Grady.

Saints: Miller, Baird, Ostlund, Lundekvam, Bale, Dyer, Wright, Potter, Surman, Fuller, Rasiak.

Subs: Smith, Prutton, Craine, Jones, McGoldrick.

Archived