Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Hooligans Out

I would be embarrassed if I was the chap who has obviously reported her and lied that she punched him. Fancy being responsible for getting a little old lady a 3 year ban for belting him with a programme. I think he should also get a ban for being a puff.

"Little old lady"? Yeah right.

Whatever was said or done, you cannot go around hitting people. The law is there, and if people decide to use it, no matter how petty, tough.

"Little old lady"? Yeah right.

Whatever was said or done, you cannot go around hitting people. The law is there, and if people decide to use it, no matter how petty, tough.

True, but I think sometimes there needs to be leniency. If he did call her a 'disabled cow' which is yet to be proved true or false then giving him a swift crack with a programme doesn't exactly warrant the sort of banning order you would get for nutting somebody for no reason. They were both City fans aswell, shameful. Another £300 down the pan, I wonder whether the victim had any say in whether they wanted the offender banned or not?.

I wonder whether the victim had any say in whether they wanted the offender banned or not?.
The victim has no say in any sentencing. Probably a good thing, in most cases!!

The victim has no say in any sentencing. Probably a good thing, in most cases!!

Haha true. I just think this is harsh, especially given the amount of stories you hear when people get away with much more serious offences.

Haha true. I just think this is harsh, especially given the amount of stories you hear when people get away with much more serious offences.
That's the English Criminal Justice system for you. Cutting off someone's ponytail could now be an ABH! :o

At the end of the day though she twatted him with a programe and you don't know how hard :D the guy must be a bit sadastic to take the matter to the police, to press charges and get her banned. Thats life however, if you can't do the time don't do the crime etc etc.

It's not like she can't afford the fine either, she can use the money she was going to use to pay for next seasons season ticket :D

No Sympathey from me im afraid.

a leicester fan dibbin another leicester fan for something so minor as that.....disgraceful!...we're in this together...ahem....i hope that guy is ashamed of himself for something like that.Also, 3 years is a bit excessive dont you think?

maybe a year or a fine but three years and a fine. At least theyre settin an example to everyother old lady that might find themselves being insulted and resorting to such violence. :whistle:

By the way, the guy that tagged 'desire' is dead. i think he killed himself but not sure of that...i dont know him though..was in the merc over easter. :(

a leicester fan dibbin another leicester fan for something so minor as that.....disgraceful!...we're in this together...ahem....i hope that guy is ashamed of himself for something like that.Also, 3 years is a bit excessive dont you think?

maybe a year or a fine but three years and a fine. At least theyre settin an example to everyother old lady that might find themselves being insulted and resorting to such violence. :whistle:

By the way, the guy that tagged 'desire' is dead. i think he killed himself but not sure of that...i dont know him though..was in the merc over easter. :(

Standerd ban for someone who is convicted of assault at a football ground.

You can't go around hitting people. even if it is with a programe, I bet she proper twatted him one with it.

Hey...calm down...it's one thing calling someone

a disabled cow

but it is getting really near the nuckle if you start lobbing accusations that

she seemed a bit of a chav (as did her husband)

Shocking behaviour!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived