Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Shocking opening hours!

I must say whose idea was it to close the Ticket office at 1PM on Sat? I got my ST's at 9AM but my work collegue went at 1:05AM with the office being closed couldn't buy two tickets!! I'm sure I read on here Knighton Matt tried aswell.

That's about £1800 of ST sales from just two lots of people!! Do they want to sell them or not!!??? :huh:

This is just awful planning, I know most will just go back and get them another time, But what a way to piss off your customers!!!

I must say whose idea was it to close the Ticket office at 1PM on Sat? I got my ST's at 9AM but my work collegue went at 1:05AM with the office being closed couldn't buy two tickets!! I'm sure I read on here Knighton Matt tried aswell.

That's about £1800 of ST sales from just two lots of people!! Do they want to sell them or not!!??? :huh:

This is just awful planning, I know most will just go back and get them another time, But what a way to piss off your customers!!!

The people running the club and making the decisions might have lots of qualifications or experience, but they haven't got an ounce of common sense between them.

:yawn:

I presume you meant PM??

TBH i think you're being very critical of LCFC. They have opening hours, like everywhere else. If you are too stupid to check what times places are open, then don't be surprised if they are closed!!

If i turned up at midnight to buy my season ticket, and it was closed, should I blame them for not being open?? No.

I presume you meant PM??

TBH i think you're being very critical of LCFC. They have opening hours, like everywhere else. If you are too stupid to check what times places are open, then don't be surprised if they are closed!!

If i turned up at midnight to buy my season ticket, and it was closed, should I blame them for not being open?? No.

Haha that comment will go down well :whistle:

I presume you meant PM??

It's not their fault as the standard opening times are 9-5 on Saturday!! It was just this one Saturday!!! And I for one didn't see an announcement on the OS telling us this will be the case, along with all the "Buy your season Ticket NOW!!" advertising....

It's not their fault as the standard opening times are 9-5 on Saturday!! It was just this one Saturday!!! And I for one didn't see an announcement on the OS telling us this will be the case, along with all the "Buy your season Ticket NOW!!" advertising....

It clearly states on the o/s that on non matchdays they close at 1pm

It clearly states on the o/s that on non matchdays they close at 1pm

Indeed, Quite possibly because thats the offical opening time.

Last Saturday was hardly a one off they always close a 1pm on non match day Saturdays, and there entitled to do so.

Someone should really mention this to Mr Peter Jones!, who would do something about it!

I was going down next saturday afternoon, and would have been a wasted journey from the other side of the county, well i could join forest as they will be open

Someone should really mention this to Mr Peter Jones!, who would do something about it!

I was going down next saturday afternoon, and would have been a wasted journey from the other side of the county, well i could join forest as they will be open

Forest

Afraid not. closes at 1pm also on a sat.

My bad, you see that's cause I believe what people tell me!!! Strike the whole thread from the record, and I'll go and sit in a corner!!!

(Still 1PM is very early!! :ph34r: )

Agreed.

If they're that desperate to sell season tickets, the least they can do is open on Saturday afternoons when most folk are more likely to be in town.

I'm sure the business they'd have done would have made it worthwhile.

Agreed.

If they're that desperate to sell season tickets, the least they can do is open on Saturday afternoons when most folk are more likely to be in town.

Agreed.

Agreed.

True, it would make sense that it is open Sat afternoons. It would also make sense that they opened later in the evening. As they only open till 5pm, it's impossible to go after work.

Then again, how many people actually get their season tickets at the ticket office?? This day and age I bet that the majority get there's over phone/ email or post.

True, it would make sense that it is open Sat afternoons. It would also make sense that they opened later in the evening. As they only open till 5pm, it's impossible to go after work.

Then again, how many people actually get their season tickets at the ticket office?? This day and age I bet that the majority get there's over phone/ email or post.

Exactly. It makes sense.

Hence why the club is seemingly so loathe to do so...

I've now looked on the official site and this Saturday the ticket office WILL be open until 5pm.

Shame they're responding to demand a week too late..

I've now looked on the official site and this Saturday the ticket office WILL be open until 5pm.

Shame they're responding to demand a week too late..

LOW AND BEHOLD THEY HAVE PUT THE HOURS ON THE WEBSITE!

REACTIVE ....

HELLO TICKET OFFICE :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

GET ON WITH SELLING YOUR TICKETS! :ermm:

iF WE START A THREAD SAYING TICKET OFFICE SHOULD WEAR FANCY DRESS DO YOU THINK THEYD DO IT!?

Ask and you shall recieve!!!

how fricking annoying? I wanted to get some bread and milk from the co-op at 11.01 last night and the b'stards shut at 11pm the selfish sods! everything should be open at the times I want them to be open :rolleyes:

Archived