Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Louise

Next Season!

Too early to look forward? :P

The first game of the 2006/2007 season will take place on Saturday 5th August, 86 days away.

The fixtures for the new season will be released on Thursday 22nd June at 10am, 42 days away.

Excited? ;)

The first game of the 2006/2007 season will take place on Saturday 5th August, 86 days away.

The fixtures for the new season will be released on Thursday 22nd June at 10am, 42 days away.

Excited? ;)

Too early Lou! We need a break to recover from the almost season from Hell! Having said that though looking forward to the fixtures and seeing how many different threads there will be on the same subject on here :rolleyes:

i need a rest, it was an emotional season.

Ditto, a break will do us all a bit of good. Roll on the World Cup though :thumbup:

Excited? ;)

Erm... can I just enjoy summer first?

Wishing your lives away people... at least I'm pis sing mine away.

thankfull mad biker on talking balls should be able to "point" us in the direction of our important fixtures. e.g 1st game, 1st home game, last game, last home game, local derbies home and away, boxing day game etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived