Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

The Come On Watford Thread

Why do you hate Leeds ?

I'll tell you whyI hate Leeds:

• They think they are a Big 5 club when in reality they've won next to F*** all.
  • What they did win was bloody years ago.
  • They chant "Champions of Europe"...erm...did I miss that final?
  • They spent a fortune, went broke and tried to get sympathy. FFS, it's like someone going mad on a credit card and then saying it wasn't their fault they're in debt.
  • The act as if the War of the Roses finished last week.
  • The STILL have a National Front/BNP problem that they do not bother trying to eradicate - SCUM
  • They have Northern chips on their shoulders
  • Their kit looks very dirty very quickly - OK, I'm running out of points now but I'm sure someone can add something else on until I remember more

Damn it...how did I forget Master Bates?! What a tosser he is...

What is quite endearing about the club though is the fact that they don't even realise they're not the No.1 team in Yorkshire. Bless.

Please could someone say why you all hate Leeds lol.........

To those of a certain generation Leeds were the nasty, cheating thugs of the Revie era. That's when everyone hated them. Add a tradition of widespread racism and a dose of arrogance and you may be close to why they are not loved.

10 years ago we were there, i was there behind that famous goal at the twin towers where stevie claridge thundered in that shinned strike in the 119th minute. fantastic memories. nothing better than a play off final. really hope we are there next season at the very least!

howcome stewarts corners are so deep? he could hardly get the ball off the ground with us, except against Ipswich away...?!!

Good freekick that was!! He could never beat the first man for us :mad:

"Staying down forever, we all think you're shit la la la" :D

:D :D :D beautiful song.

E I E I E I O DOWN THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE YOU GO! WHEN WE GO AND BEAT YOU, THIS IS WHAT WE SING, WE HATE LEEDS WE HATE LEEDS WE HATE THE LEEDS UTD TEAM!!!!

Archived