Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

The Come On Watford Thread

Billy Bremner, Don Revie, Ken Bates, Chris Moyles, Mel B. Your boys just took one hell of a beating!!!

Haha. Get stuffed Leeds. Easy away trip for me next season. Good-o.

Just coincidence he didn't turn up for his Breakfast show today right?!

As I said earlier in this thread my late grandad supported them,so I have a soft spot for them.

Ah right, that's more than fair enough :)

Sorry, I don't do that reading the thread before posting lark.

just tune into chris moyles tomorrow. i wonder if he plays the goal clips like he does when leeds win.

Moyles took the day off.

Why does that not surprise me? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

he can give out abuse but he wont take it, he even cuts off callers if they answer back. fat ****

HEY...less of the f*t. I think it is disgusting that some people use the term f*t as a term of abuse.

I will have you know that some of us can not help being indolent fockers that sit on our arses drinking beer and getting delivery pizza because we are too lazy to cook.

It doesn't make us bad people.

Whereas supporting Leeds makes you a bit of a c * n t.

im not against overweight people m8, if ur fat i apologise and dont find it offensive please. i just like offending chris moyles in anyway i can cos he is a right ****.

The only thing I ever find offensive is anything that comes from the mouth of a racist/fascist ~ anything else is always cool with me...

Archived